McInnes

Seriously, now it seems we are at crisis point - why shouldn't be be considered??? The general trend on here is that as soon as his name is mentioned, he is totally dismissed. I don't think this is the case now, we really need to get a manager who knows the Scottish game and can get a team winning on the park.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I have been saying since before Warburton got the job McInnes is who I want as manager. He's a Rangers fan and would get us back winning

Myself included, a bad decision not to take him when he was serious about coming. I doubt he would consider it now though.

I'll be honest, i really didn't want McInnes when Warburton left.  Mostly because i thought he would bring in SPL players and not the quality we would need.

After tonight, i'll gladly eat my words, would much rather have a Scottish, Rangers fan at the helm. 

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuck McInnes.

If we get rid of Caixinha we need to go out and get someone of a higher standard than McInnes.

I don't see the why we should go for Mclnnes. He had Audition for the Rangers job when we weren't in the league. We need somebody a LOT better than him. Who? No idea. 

mcinnes will come nowhere near us we snubbed him the last time did not even give him an interview   he has his pride and would now tell us to fuck off  he was clearly the best candidate but not a big enough name for most of the people on here

9 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

No thanks. Would rather have McLeish. We need a ruthless winner. A no nonsense animal who will do anything to win. McInnes has ever laid a glove on Celtic. We need a proven proper winner in charge. 

No thanks, we finished 3rd last season don't want to do it again.

Guys been a failure everywhere since he jamed a carling cup.

8 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I'll be honest, i really didn't want McInnes when Warburton left.  Mostly because i thought he would bring in SPL players and not the quality we would need.

After tonight, i'll gladly eat my words, would much rather have a Scottish, Rangers fan at the helm. 

I didn't want him either I probably honestly still don't but right now he is going nowhere. As I have said for ages. We are totally fucked.  

No creativity 

No control 

No vision 

No pace 

No desire

No heart 

No soul

No fucking likely we.will see the tide turn for years and years to come. I did talk about forget 10 worry more about 15 or 20 cos these cunts are nowhere near good enough.  

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

I didn't want him either I probably honestly still don't but right now he is going nowhere. As I have said for ages. We are totally fucked.  

No creativity 

No control 

No vision 

No pace 

No desire

No heart 

No soul

No fucking likely we.will see the tide turn for years and years to come. I did talk about forget 10 worry more about 15 or 20 cos these cunts are nowhere near good enough.  

Was talking to my Grandad at a family party last week, he's 93 and has followed Rangers all his life, and he has the exact same view as you.

I don't know how we can be outfought in these types of games.  I can understand us losing to better quality, but a Rangers team should never, ever be beaten by a team who is simply trying harder than us.

15 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuck McInnes.

If we get rid of Caixinha we need to go out and get someone of a higher standard than McInnes.

Spot on.

But, but, he's a fan (1), he knows the Scottish game (2).

(1) He may be a fan, but he will not be a good Rangers manager.

(2) He doesn't know the Scottish game otherwise he would have won something (like a title).