Jump to content

Tonight's result


Pedrono1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes tonight's result is a fucking embarrassment of that no one can deny but fuck me  there ain't half a shite load a drama queens in our support.  As fans we hv a blind sense of its our right to succeed or justify thing with oh we've spent x y z on players that we should pump at team no matter who they are ffs get a grip , the harsh reality and bigger picture is these guys hv not formed an understanding of how each other plays they need time and to expect 7/8 new players to just jump into a new team and beat teams part-time or not is unrealistic.  Situations or we are going through are always a distinct possibility we need to be realistic in our expectations and take everything into account before making rash judgements in the heat of the moment wait till the team are settled and played several games in a row competitively then make your assumptions them 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Pedrono1 said:

Yes tonight's result is a fucking embarrassment of that no one can deny but fuck me  there ain't half a shite load a drama queens in our support.  As fans we hv a blind sense of its our right to succeed or justify thing with oh we've spent x y z on players that we should pump at team no matter who they are ffs get a grip , the harsh reality and bigger picture is these guys hv not formed an understanding of how each other plays they need time and to expect 7/8 new players to just jump into a new team and beat teams part-time or not is unrealistic.  Situations or we are going through are always a distinct possibility we need to be realistic in our expectations and take everything into account before making rash judgements in the heat of the moment wait till the team are settled and played several games in a row competitively then make your assumptions them 

I hope you are on the wind up?? We lost to the 4th best team in fckn LUXEMBOURG. Jesus wept.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"get a grip"? 

Fuck up. If you don't expect Rangers to be beating a Fucking mob like that, who had only over scored one goal in Europe before tonight then your as big a fraud as the shitebags wearing our top tonight.

That Was The single worst display and result I can ever remember. The players need to know that isn't ever going to be acceptable and then now face an uphill battle to get the fans on side.

Fans have travelled fifteen hours on a bus to be greeted with that shower of pish.

Fucking deplorable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

OP is another one of the infamous peace and love brigade, get a grip of yourself.

No mate just I hv the capacity to see the bigger picture and be more realistic in my expectations 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

"get a grip"? 

Fuck up. If you don't expect Rangers to be beating a Fucking mob like that, who had only over scored one goal in Europe before tonight then your as big a fraud as the shitebags wearing our top tonight.

That Was The single worst display and result I can ever remember. The players need to know that isn't ever going to be acceptable and then now face an uphill battle to get the fans on side.

Fans have travelled fifteen hours on a bus to be greeted with that shower of pish.

Fucking deplorable.

Just u stick to  your football mangers game for your ps4 ffs 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Been wracking my brains, but I honesty think this might be the worst European result in the history of British football.

I would say European if you take in the relative cost, expectations and support base. Ffs, it's already getting hammered on R5 at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Your bigger picture involving this diddy in charge truly doesn't warrant a second thought. You are clearly at it.

Oh that's right u probably wanted mcinnes or weight to take over from Warburton instead didn't you yet there record in Europe is just as shite as our 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Yes tonight's result is a fucking embarrassment of that no one can deny but fuck me  there ain't half a shite load a drama queens in our support.  As fans we hv a blind sense of its our right to succeed or justify thing with oh we've spent x y z on players that we should pump at team no matter who they are ffs get a grip , the harsh reality and bigger picture is these guys hv not formed an understanding of how each other plays they need time and to expect 7/8 new players to just jump into a new team and beat teams part-time or not is unrealistic.  Situations or we are going through are always a distinct possibility we need to be realistic in our expectations and take everything into account before making rash judgements in the heat of the moment wait till the team are settled and played several games in a row competitively then make your assumptions them 

The thing that worries me is that maybe they have gelled and this is the best we will see of them

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Oh that's right u probably wanted mcinnes or weight to take over from Warburton instead didn't you yet there record in Europe is just as shite as our 

You are right, I did want McInnes. Looking at where we are now, I would say Pedro's record in Europe  is way below his. Seriously, you either fishing here or you have an alterior motive to come on here backing this pile of dogshit. I'm going for the latter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 August 2022 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Champions League Qualifying
×
×
  • Create New...