Scotsman Poll

11 hours ago, gj923 said:

If you actually look at it this should read

Septic - yes

3 clubs no response

7 clubs No as their current position is not for a review both before the BTC result and after

So just to recap only Septic has requested a review

Was driving past the the shithole yesterday ,these Bastards really have no shame emblazoned along side of shithole " PROUD of our past " are these cunts for real ,shameless ,shameful shower, a vile ,evil place ,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's like Groundhog Day 

They did all this shite 6 years ago 

Got all their media mates to run the nessasary polls to drum up the hate and injustice .I fully expect the scumbag rebel and few others to do exactly the same 

The question is .What are we going to be doing about it 

If we sit on our arses .Then it will be fair game 

If we go pro active .We might just be able to silence these contemptible scummbags 

It does all seem really familiar. Same tactics as 6 years ago,get a groundswell of support from the knuckle draggers, some faux outrage and make the "fans" of the wee diddy teams feel like they have power. 

We definitely have to be pro active and fight fire with fire. The legal route seems to be the best way ATM for me,possibly even a boycott. Needs to be organised though and we need the supporters cubs and the board to remain as strong as they have been recently. Fuckinb hate the small time "gang" mentality up here

14 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

Must admit, I'm quite surprised it's as low as that considing it's the Scotsman.

Majority of other supporters apart from bheasts, hivs, sheep & scumdee hivs don't give a fuck. Only the ones on forums make a noise about it. I've spoke to Hertz motherwell dunfermline St Johnstone & others & they couldn't care less. If even spoke to some hivs who aren't interested. Real supporters just want to move on. They realize if the authorities are discussing this they're not discussing ways of improving our game. The last week has shown this needs to be the priority athlough with the numpties in charge I won't hold my breath.

On 08/07/2017 at 11:40 PM, Lord Lockin said:

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

You are a beggar fuck all day long 

Internet polls are about as unscientific as you can get.

Most people have multiple devices these days all it takes is a few hundred people to go 2,3 or 4 different phones,laptops,iPads etc and it skewers the results making them invalid.

My mate worked for Johnston Press the owners of the Scotsman, he told me before he was made redundant they are on their last legs. Selling the family silverware, carpets and the furniture to save the Scotsman, but it's failing badly. Only a matter of time before it bites the dust. Now that is good news.