KerryFail Meltdown

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Defo a Pacific Shelfer.

Not at all mate. Been a rangers fan all my life and if I really was one of them then I don't think I would have bothered to reply to your comment. It hurts when one of your own accuse you of being one of them.

I don't think politics (especially this topic where thousands have died ) should be part of football. I don't include it in football just merely respond to idiots that do. In fact I would request to the mods or whoever controls this forum to ban members who do.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Not at all mate. Been a rangers fan all my life and if I really was one of them then I don't think I would have bothered to reply to your comment. It hurts when one of your own accuse you of being one of them.

I don't think politics (especially this topic where thousands have died ) should be part of football. I don't include it in football just merely respond to idiots that do. In fact I would request to the mods or whoever controls this forum to ban members who do.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Yeah I feel even stronger now than I did before. The watp in staunch capitals at the end done it.

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hope those 8 tarriers had finished lowering my kerb before leaving their work..

:rofl:

The bheggars will have them known as the 'Stepps 8' by the end of the day. 

32 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Brendan hates the IRA and fucked a guy

lol

First things first - this meltdown is hilarious. And yes they really are on a different planet.

But can i just use this thread to illustrate some of the bangers in here with their meltdown posts? Admittedly it's not at their level but i hope some of you when posting on the next crisis (and they'll be some soon enough) just stop and think for a minute? 

10 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

See this is what happens when you shag your sister and then fiddle with kiddies.

Taigs and trump voters separated by thousands of miles but equally as deluded.

:lol: butthurt bastard you sound as bad as they do trying to fit daft wee anti-Trump sentiment into anything and everything - gee it a rest

31 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

He has been on my ignore list for the very reason that I have no wish to learn anything about what this "taig" thinks or feels..

Stick to city. Only one team for me and its the famous Glasgow Rangers

35 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Mate, if you really are a bear then firstly, don't waid into the Israeli/Palestinian conflict like they do. The palestinians are very far from being the innocent victims the dhims woukd have you believe. For example, how about strapping explosives on a timer of a special needs teenager and sending them into a jewish settlement? 

Secondly, even if you still maintain you're a bear then take your timmy comments and get to fuck! 

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Mate, if you really are a bear then firstly, don't waid into the Israeli/Palestinian conflict like they do. The palestinians are very far from being the innocent victims the dhims woukd have you believe. For example, how about strapping explosives on a timer of a special needs teenager and sending them into a jewish settlement? 

Secondly, even if you still maintain you're a bear then take your timmy comments and get to fuck! 

I dont wade into the conflict but merely respond to people on here who do.

Just now, gkb10127 said:

I dont wade into the conflict but merely respond to people on here who do.

You called Israeli's child murderers, yes? What about Palestinians? A subject too close to your heart? 

You're either a lhurker (thats what i think) or youre completely out of tune on here. 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You called Israeli's child murderers, yes? What about Palestinians? A subject too close to your heart? 

You're either a lhurker (thats what i think) or youre completely out of tune on here. 

I did yes in response to people glorifying Israel on here. They weren't glorifying Palestine that's why I did not criticise Palestine. Nowhere have I said that Palestine are not child murderers