KerryFail Meltdown

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

So you want me to lie? Not my fault you are not educated on the subject. The government of Palestine are not terrorists but are actually working together with America and Israel in negotiations for peace. Hamas is the terrorist organization. Show me one instance where the palestinian government have carried out terrorism? Either tell me about one instance or leave the topic alone

The settlements and bombings carried out by Israel are actually ordered by their own government.

Palestine supported the Nazi genocide of the jews in world war two just as your oirish child molesting ancestors did.

26 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

So you want me to lie? Not my fault you are not educated on the subject. The government of Palestine are not terrorists but are actually working together with America and Israel in negotiations for peace. Hamas is the terrorist organization. Show me one instance where the palestinian government have carried out terrorism? Either tell me about one instance or leave the topic alone

The settlements and bombings carried out by Israel are actually ordered by their own government.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/11-politics-current-affairs/

Just now, theclothmonster said:

Palestine supported the Nazi genocide of the jews in world war two just as your oirish child molesting ancestors did.

Palestine was actually one of the countries who welcomed Jews into their country before the creation of Israel when no one in Europe wanted to help

3 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Palestine was actually one of the countries who welcomed Jews into their country before the creation of Israel when no one in Europe wanted to help

Not true though is it, the British had to intervene due to the atrocities against the jewish people who entered their country. It was the Arabs who then rejected the British plan to recognise Palestine as an Arab state

Edit

and it wasn't the Palestinians who welcomed the jews to the country, it was the jews fleeing persecution in Europe who fled to the "British mandate of Palestine". The Arabs who had been under Turkish rule rejected these refugees and tried to massacre them which led to the British crushing the Arabs. 

Just now, gkb10127 said:

I am but didn't know if that guy actually believed what he said (wouldn't put it past him ) so thought I should just let him know

Look mate, they're taking piss outta you, they couldn't give a fuck about Israel, Palestine or fucking Timbuctoo!

Geez peace, and give yourself peace, and let's get back to Kerryfail meltdown posts, and generally pissing ourselves at the taigs.

Days like these have been few and far between in the last few years. Start a separate thread if you want, stop helping to derail this one.

Capiche?

Just now, Siam69 said:

Look mate, they're taking piss outta you, they couldn't give a fuck about Israel, Palestine or fucking Timbuctoo!

Geez peace, and give yourself peace, and let's get back to Kerryfail meltdown posts, and generally pissing ourselves at the taigs.

Days like these have been few and far between in the last few years. Start a separate thread if you want, stop helping to derail this one.

Capiche?

Fair do's mate. And aye we have waited too long for days like this. I'm all for taking the piss out of them but theres something about taking the piss out of a topic where thousands have died including children that just really gets on my nerves. Anyways I will shut up now so let's get back to the piss taking lads!!! ?

7 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Fuck up m8..... read the thread title.

If you want to make a point go over to the Politics forum.

45 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake geez peace with the Israel/Palestine pish, or fuck off to another thread.

This is an official laugh at taigs day, and laugh at taigs thread.

The DUP are lobbying the Government as we speak to make it an official Bank Holiday in recognition of the supreme, unparalleled meltdown by these cunts. 

Suck it up Declan :UK:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

..... and in an uproar today in the Scottish parliament .... there were urgent cries from the opposition to forward a plea to the real parliament in London .... for all Clydeside Shipyards to be reopened to allow for the mass voluntary emigration of all Plasticene Paddies back to Eire .... where they can all happily commit suicide ... without there being a massive unnecessary financial burden on the NHS ... and Scotland's burial grounds.

The slogan proposed for this was welcomed by members of all parties .... Keep the UK clean ... throw all your shite in Eire ('ere) ..... :p:

PS:- the Scottish Dyslexia group for equality said this was KO by them.

:UK:

5 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Fair do's mate. And aye we have waited too long for days like this. I'm all for taking the piss out of them but theres something about taking the piss out of a topic where thousands have died including children that just really gets on my nerves. Anyways I will shut up now so let's get back to the piss taking lads!!! ?

a6997f93f83f9d49a1cb45b179357e5f--cheers-meme-funny-shit.jpg