KerryFail Meltdown

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

..... and in an uproar today in the Scottish parliament .... there were urgent cries from the opposition to forward a plea to the real parliament in London .... for all Clydeside Shipyards to be reopened to allow for the mass voluntary emigration of all Plasticene Paddies back to Eire .... where they can all happily commit suicide ... without there being a massive unnecessary financial burden on the NHS ... and Scotland's burial grounds.

The slogan proposed for this was welcomed by members of all parties .... Keep the UK clean ... throw all your shite in Eire ('ere) ..... :p:

PS:- the Scottish Dyslexia group for equality said this was KO by them.

:UK:

:lol:

We can but dream.

Cunts are like no one else on the planet, move away then do nothing but sing songs about how much they miss it and want to go back.

Plenty of spuds and jobs there now, fuck off back, i'd even start a RM Crowdfunding to help get you there :tu:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as we have fan groups demanding retrospective punishment, for SPL rules that weren't in place at the time. Then let's turn this on them, let's start by demanding that Aberdeen are relegated due to the ridiculous ground capacity rule that stopped them from going down. At the time, I highly doubt that Aberdeen would ever had made it back up in 5 years. So that is income that they have had, at the expense of Falkirk. If I was tech savvy, and had a Twitter account, then I would gladly set up a petition and crowdfunding site to force the legal argument to the SPFL.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

We can but dream.

Cunts are like no one else on the planet, move away then do nothing but sing songs about how much they miss it and want to go back.

Plenty of spuds and jobs there now, fuck off back, i'd even start a RM Crowdfunding to help get you there :tu:

That is a proposal that would even have the SNP watering at the mouth mate .... as it wouldn't cost them a penny ... and shift any blame coming in their direction .... :p:

Ahhh! but in the words of Jonathon Watson in his comic interview with Walter ..... on a day like today .... "It's great to be a Proddy" .... :lol:

:UK:

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Seeing as we have fan groups demanding retrospective punishment, for SPL rules that weren't in place at the time. Then let's turn this on them, let's start by demanding that Aberdeen are relegated due to the ridiculous ground capacity rule that stopped them from going down. At the time, I highly doubt that Aberdeen would ever had made it back up in 5 years. So that is income that they have had, at the expense of Falkirk. If I was tech savvy, and had a Twitter account, then I would gladly set up a petition and crowdfunding site to force the legal argument to the SPFL.

It's amazing the amount of stuff I forget about because I'm not a petty prick.

Did it not happen twice?

2 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Not at all mate. Been a rangers fan all my life and if I really was one of them then I don't think I would have bothered to reply to your comment. It hurts when one of your own accuse you of being one of them.

I don't think politics (especially this topic where thousands have died ) should be part of football. I don't include it in football just merely respond to idiots that do. In fact I would request to the mods or whoever controls this forum to ban members who do.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

you omitted the 1690 and No Surrender

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It's amazing the amount of stuff I forget about because I'm not a petty prick.

Did it not happen twice?

I think it did, the brass neck of that lot. It was their fans rep Chris Crichton, that orchestrated a campaign to stop Aberdeen season tickets purchase in 2012 when we were still allowed to continue in the SPL. Absolutely bitter bastard so he is.

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I think it did, the brass neck of that lot. It was their fans rep Chris Crichton, that orchestrated a campaign to stop Aberdeen season tickets purchase in 2012 when we were still allowed to continue in the SPL. Absolutely bitter bastard so he is.

Weren't Motherwell saved that way too? 

30 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It should not be about our fans doing all this mate .

It is our club and the people sat there in their bunkers .They are offering nothing in defence . Nothing

We might get a carefully worded statement if we are really lucky .

It is just not enough

8 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Weren't Motherwell saved that way too? 

Of course, but they went into admin after deliberately overspending. Knowing full well that there were no such rule in place for them at the time to be penalised by the SPL. It seems that many of these fans groups are bitter/ignorant/too young to remember/just simply rangers hating or all of the above. Seriously, if these petitions and crowdfunding nonsense start up then we should activate our own campaign. Simply to highlight the futile and agenda driven giberish that had been going around since 2012.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The taigs are planning on crowd funding to take us to court themselves :lol: 

Declan dragging Bernadette and the waines down to the DWP demanding that all or half of all benefits is redirected to this Noble and Moral Crusade..:Fod:

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Declan dragging Bernadette and the waines down to the DWP demanding that all or half of all benefits is redirected to this Noble and Moral Crusade..:Fod:

Nae Christmas or Birthday presents this year for wee Aiden and Marie, yer Da needs to help take down Sevco and they Masonic bastards.