• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The taigs are planning on crowd funding to take us to court themselves :lol: 

If these cunts didn't exist, we'd have to make them up:

Screenshot_2017-07-26_at_19.45.57_-_Edit

Remember their last attempt. 20 odd thousand at getting an advert in some Swiss newspaper re Res 12 before UEFA told them fuck off biggrin_1.gif

18 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

If these cunts didn't exist, we'd have to make them up:

Screenshot_2017-07-26_at_19.45.57_-_Edit

Remember their last attempt. 20 odd thousand at getting an advert in some Swiss newspaper re Res 12 before UEFA told them fuck off biggrin_1.gif

Tell you what though . They are European champions using social media for their quests .Delusional, obsessed  or whatever

For us being  such a massive club and the things that have happened to us .

We must have the most apathetic bunch in Europe .

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

These cunts really do know how to overstate something.  Not a realistic bone in their bodies.

That fucker doesn't know pain as my son died before he was born.

Maybe I shouldn't have been wanking so much but hey ho if we are going to take things to extremes let's flow with it.

5 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Not at all mate. Been a rangers fan all my life and if I really was one of them then I don't think I would have bothered to reply to your comment. It hurts when one of your own accuse you of being one of them.

I don't think politics (especially this topic where thousands have died ) should be part of football. I don't include it in football just merely respond to idiots that do. In fact I would request to the mods or whoever controls this forum to ban members who do.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

The Rangers thank you very much, or in modern day just Rangers but we still like fucking caps yah wee pape.

4 hours ago, lidorfc said:

We've not got a party line to toe on here ffs. I hate this "They support the Palestinians so we'll super the Israeli's" pish that you get on here. 

Who said we were pro Israel? Pretty sure all the bile is aimed at the "sniper at work".

3 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Ffs

Whats makes that vile entity worth capitals when Rangers isn't?

Capital and spelt fully and correctly so he must be semi educated but doesn't realise we don't do those things, much like the child abuse.

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I didn't say we are pro Israel.

Err

"For the record I couldn't care less if they're as bad as each other, or if politics has a place in football or not, I just think it's embarrassing that certain people on here have to be so contrary to taigs that they'll support Israel purely because that mob support the Palestinian cause"

Supporting would be pro would it not?