KerryFail Meltdown

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im not sure they realise that thats the legal bit finished. Kaput. Done for. All over bar the shouting. 

Thats the next step they'll shout until they fall asleep. dont pay any attention and it will soon stop:lol: Its like running a daycare centre  living in the same city as those cunts

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

:lol:

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail  2h2 hours ago

More

Yeah so the timing of the statement before our game vs Rosenberg, coincidence? I think not. My tickets in the bin regardless.

So he already decided he wasn't going :lol: and just blamed the statement 

29 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

They aren't right in the head, the club should be closed down for the damage they have done to people's arseholes and heads.

death.JPG

Gives me a warm cosy feeling inside knowing they suffer this mental defect because of us....:whistle:whistling a wee tune and clicking ma heels together as I head back to work with a joyful look on my staunch Protestant coupon :dance:

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

This reply is brilliant :lol:

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

Follow

More

I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today.

No wonder, the state of that

DFqCHAeWsAAs1OV.jpg

She's shocked too..

DFqArbPWAAAgEm0.jpg

Aye fucking right that cunt is married 

4 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Dont worry Once they accept this and it all dies down in a few years we will be dead again....:morepopcorn:

It's started again already I noticed in some quarters so apologies for posting this as I posted it in another thread but it's for the benefit of any suicidal tarrier looking in more than us.

I noticed since the inevitable outcome the new club anyway nonsense is back at full throttle by a few of the usual suspects such as wings over haggisland etc so for any of you wee obsessed  suicidal souls I copied a few bits from todays ruling which I'm sure will drive you to even deeper depths of despair.

"My advice is that neither the SPL nor the SPFL can take any further disciplinary action against Oldco, Newco or Rangers (the club) in respect of the events that culminated in the liquidation of Oldco.

Assuming that the Supreme Court holds that there is a tax liability in respect of the EBT scheme that will be a liability of Oldco (not the club under the current ownership of Newco).

I have been asked whether it would be possible to bring a complaint against the club on the basis that the SPFL Rules can be construed as referring to any tax due in respect of the activities of a club, even by a past owner. While the point is not entirely free from doubt it is my opinion that the Rules do not apply to tax due by former owners and, therefore, it would not be possible to bring a complaint against Rangers (and Newco) in respect of any failure by Oldco to pay tax.

Even if the SPFL Rules cover any tax due in respect of a club’s affairs by former owners, I see no reasonable basis for disciplinary action

In the case of Rangers FC, it was a member of the SPL and it was owned and operated by Oldco until Rangers FC became owned and operated by Newco.

There is scope for argument about question 4.1 but having given the matter considerable thought I prefer the view that SPFL Rules E20-29 apply to the combination of the club and its current owners. The ruling in §46 of the preliminary decision of the LNS Commission (Document 12) supports the proposition that there is a distinction between a ‘club’ and its owners and operators from time to time. That will reflect the fact that fans, and the sports minded general public, identify with the club and not necessarily with the owners. That having been said, the LNS Commission was not considering the proper interpretation of Rules E20-29. A ‘club’ is defined as "a Football club ... which is, for the time being, eligible to participate in the League and, except where the context otherwise requires, includes the owner and operator of such club". The key here is that Rangers FC is not a legal entity. The legal entity liable to tax was Oldco. That being so, the context requires us to read the ‘club’ as including the owner and operators for the time being (i.e. it current owners)."

One things for definite in generations this will grow arms and legs like one of their urban myths and legends.... their great grandchildren will recoil in terror at the day big bad forces of darkness ranjurs stole aw their trophies and ruined the country in the crime of the century from the poor impoverished kafflicks..... :anger:

29 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Some bears ripping them its fucking class :lol:

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

Follow

More

am goin ti the police , not standing for it any longer

Bee-Daw-Bee-Daw

DFqCb7cXcAA3KnW.jpg

If he is at the polis, he should report paedophilia whilst he is at it.