KerryFail Meltdown

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

My postman stalks me most days too, keeps coming to the door with stuff and I never asked him to.

Bet he even knows your name and where you live!

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Was Duffy that was on and to be fair he pretty much distanced himself from the seething paranoid wreck. When Duffy said he didn't think we cheated poor wee Ray almost exploded. Was also hilarious how he kept repeating how this is all about a club that pryoor disny exist n that. This has brought a great many of them close to suicide. Happily. 

I don't think many bears listen to the garbage  that this station peddles any more mate.

They know their audience and play to them . Like so many of the scumbag loving media outlets .

They all nailed their colours to the mast 6 years ago and there is no going back .

As long as bears that have lived through this .

They should all be treated like the Liverpool fans treat " the sun " Avoid buying and listening at all costs"

I used to phone the bitch Herbsiton all the time 3/4 years back until I realised , I was just wasting my time.

I got some sense and stop listening altogether .

On 27/07/2017 at 6:30 PM, Bristoe1872 said:

Was Duffy that was on and to be fair he pretty much distanced himself from the seething paranoid wreck. When Duffy said he didn't think we cheated poor wee Ray almost exploded. Was also hilarious how he kept repeating how this is all about a club that pryoor disny exist n that. This has brought a great many of them close to suicide. Happily. 

Aye that guy clearly was ragin' Duffy said he didn't think we cheated a few times, the tarrier was beeling :mutley: