KerryFail Meltdown

Fuck sake geez peace with the Israel/Palestine pish, or fuck off to another thread.

This is an official laugh at taigs day, and laugh at taigs thread.

The DUP are lobbying the Government as we speak to make it an official Bank Holiday in recognition of the supreme, unparalleled meltdown by these cunts. 

Suck it up Declan :UK:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

Hamas is a terrorist organisation. I won't say Palestine because the government of Palestine are not terrorists and are actually hated by hamas. The actual government of Palestine want peace but it's hamas that are hell bent on wiping out Israel.

But it's the government of Israel which is making illegal settlements and bombing children on beaches.

If it was the government of Palestine that were killing kids then of course they would be terrorists.

If you are going to defy logic and call me a fenian because of what I have said then I don't know what else to say to you. Now will you call Israel terrorists?

:lol: you can't even bring yourself to say it ... you are defo a tarrier one of the worst kinds at that. No I won't call Israel terrorists because you can't be honest. Be honest and I might.

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I dont believe you.

Doesn't bother me that a taig has outed himself down to being absolutely beeling.

It amuses me.

Type the names of both teams and you will see that auto correct changes it. Not going to waste anymore time on this

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake geez peace with the Israel/Palestine pish, or fuck off to another thread.

This is an official laugh at taigs day, and laugh at taigs thread.

The DUP are lobbying the Government as we speak to make it an official Bank Holiday in recognition of the supreme, unparalleled meltdown by these cunts. 

Suck it up Declan :UK:

We've got a tarrier commenting vividly in here ... concentrate on that first and the rest of the issues vanish.

Just now, K.A.I said:

:lol: you can't even bring yourself to say it ... you are defo a tarrier one of the worst kinds at that. No I won't call Israel terrorists because you can't be honest. Be honest and I might.

He's an out and out nappy tugger, KAI 

Get him banned ffs! 

2 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Type the names of both teams and you will see that auto correct changes it. Not going to waste anymore time on this

Promise?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Can this thread go back to laughing at the tarriers ffs.

Like, please ....

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

So you want me to lie? Not my fault you are not educated on the subject. The government of Palestine are not terrorists but are actually working together with America and Israel in negotiations for peace. Hamas is the terrorist organization. Show me one instance where the palestinian government have carried out terrorism? Either tell me about one instance or leave the topic alone

The settlements and bombings carried out by Israel are actually ordered by their own government.

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

so it changes the kiddyfiddlers name but not Rangers???? (strange)

btw i just started typing Rangers and can you guess what happened?

Just now, gkb10127 said:

So you want me to lie? Not my fault you are not educated on the subject. The government of Palestine are not terrorists but are actually working together with America and Israel in negotiations for peace. Hamas is the terrorist organization. Show me one instance where the palestinian government have carried out terrorism? Either tell me about one instance or leave the topic alone

The settlements and bombings carried out by Israel are actually ordered by their own government.

Give it a rest eh.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Read the whole discussion, then post ffs.

I said further up it's only dhims who get involved in that conflict. For the record theyre as bad as each other, ok? 

I don't believe in reading whole discussions before posting.

For the record I couldn't care less if they're as bad as each other, or if politics has a place in football or not, I just think it's embarrassing that certain people on here have to be so contrary to taigs that they'll support Israel purely because that mob support the Palestinian cause, it's a riddy, you know they wouldn't care if tarriers didn't support the Palestinians.

I am a lifelong rangers fan and love my club.

I suggest that the Israel/Palestine topic be banned from bears den. I only commented on it in response to someone else. Anyone who brings this topic up shouldbe banned as it has no place in football 

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Very taig-sounding.

No I am not the most clued up on their conflict but elements of both countries are/can be as bad as each other. You are very selective and pro-one side which, along with the other shite you've spouted makes you an out and out tarrier. It's obvious to everyone and you will be gone soon.

As I alluded to in a previous post in this thread, the reaction of the Mhanks is like watching a spoiled child being told no for the first time. They have had things all their own way for so long now, they just cannot handle it when they do not get exactly what they want.

The reaction was the same when UEFA charged them for misconduct after the game at Windsor, how DARE they was the general response from the hordes and their media apologists.

I really do hope and pray that we can really bring these pricks back down to earth this season.

16 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Of course hamas is a terrorist organisation. Happy?

Now your turn although I doubt you will do it.

Hamas was promoted and funded by Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) as they tried to find an opposition to the PLO.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/?utm_term=.3b85dec8eeba

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

3 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

This thread started out being funny.

And who the fuck are Israel and Palestine? More behind closed doors Friendlies?

Indeed!

1 minute ago, True Azure said:

Oh ffs, now we have IRA Corbyn's  fan boy involved.

Split the thread @gogzy, let whomever 'debate' the rights and wrongs of the Israel/Palestinian conflict in the politics section, while we'll continue enjoying laughing at the taigs meltdown over today's ruling.