Bruno is going to make this league his bitch

Guest Lloyd72

It's funny, i noticed Alves boot a few aimless high balls up the park to clear his lines and they went straight to Hibs players yet fans didn't get on his back they would someone else. He definitely looked flustered somewhat today and Cardosos slow motion capitulation for Murray to make a tit of him was quite embarrassing. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It's funny, i noticed Alves boot a few aimless high balls up the park to clear his lines and they went straight to Hibs players yet fans didn't get on his back they would someone else. He definitely looked flustered somewhat today and Cardosos slow motion capitulation for Murray to make a tit of him was quite embarrassing. 

You think you've hit rock bottom until you're skinned by an ugly ginger, not sure there's any way back for him after this.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

On the park so far I haven't thought Alves looks all that comfortable, or that good actually.  Sacrilege, I know.

No it's not, I said the same in today's match thread, and thought the same against Motherwell, he was the one signing I was most excited about but I've been really disappointed in him in both of the league games, he needs to step it up.