• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Your a right miserable ....

Just realistic

Some fans are so desperate for a hero to brag about on Facebook to their tim pals I just want a winning team with or without a standout player

He certainly wasn't the hero folk pretend he is today 

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

His dad should have shown how to mark wee ginger junkies and to aim clearances towards his own players.

Very dissapointed in Bruno today.

thought him and cardosa struggled today  yhe boy murray  movement was too much for them  it does not help when our manager cannot match up in midfield and you have the opposition running at you from all angles

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Too late for that just look at the daft thread title

I know mate, he has had a great career but I just wish we waited until we see these players play in a few meaningful games before going over the top. I still think he will do well but it is much too early to know IMO.  

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just realistic

Some fans are so desperate for a hero to brag about on Facebook to their tim pals I just want a winning team with or without a standout player

He certainly wasn't the hero folk pretend he is today 

Marquee signing was ticked off the boards pre-season check list with Alves.... I remember Barton being that last year.... Or was that the constantly injured Kranjcar..... 

Looking at what hibs and Aberdeen have bought, I can't honestly say we've done better business. Whittakers a rat bastard but still a good player, stevie may will hit 20 plus for the sheep, the fuck calibre do our signings have that is still relevant at the age of some of them? Alves, Miller, Kranjcar - all great on their prime, Miller still a player to be fair but their time has passed. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Looking at what hibs and Aberdeen have bought, I can't honestly say we've done better business. Whittakers a rat bastard but still a good player, stevie may will hit 20 plus for the sheep, the fuck calibre do our signings have that is still relevant at the age of some of them? Alves, Miller, Kranjcar - all great on their prime, Miller still a player to be fair but their time has passed. 

This is the fact. I have been sceptical from the start. Was impressed with cardoso against Motherwell, felt windass in the first half showed a lot of promise and jack was a stalwart for the full game. But that's as far as my praise goes.

Too many of us are putting dorrans and alves on a pedestal when frankly they have done not a lot yet. I'll reserve that kind of treatment for Christmas time. 

After twenty minutes of dominance in both spfl fixtures we started we fell apart.

Worse today because before the red card hibs started going through a real of dominance. As much as the red card was a poor decision- what the fuck was going through Jacks mind? He put is hands on that wee tramps neck and Gave the ref a decision to make and don't expect favour from John fuckin Beaton. 

What followed disappointed me. With hibs in the ascendancy before the red card I expected a sub. Rossiter or Pena from the restart to help get control of the game. Imho I felt caixinha waited far too long to get Pena on and it was a defining factor.

Was made to look like a nobody today by Simon Murray.

His distribution out of defence was absolutely terrible as well.

Hopefully just an off day for him and Cardoso but a wee bit worrying that they both looked like different players when met with their first real test.

Some of the hype about Alves has been propaganda on steroids.   Games like today are the places where the hype needs to find justification.   Failed on all counts today.    His reputation may gain him some breathing space at Rangers but imo its short lived and expired today.   The result was not acceptable, even make some allowance for rank bad refereeing. 

16 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Looked like a 35 year old at times today. Too many stray headers....still rather him than bates/kiernan/wilson

That's when he won headers. Mcgregor was winning the aerial duels with Bruno today at set pieces

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Morelos will score 20 plus, Ryan Jack and Dorrans will be a massive success, and Cardoso will be a great signing. Pena, Herrera, Alves and Candeias I'm not so sure about. But were definitely better than last season.

Today was disappointing, but we'll get better results. 

13 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Morelos will score 20 plus, Ryan Jack and Dorrans will be a massive success, and Cardoso will be a great signing. Pena, Herrera, Alves and Candeias I'm not so sure about. But were definitely better than last season.

Today was disappointing, but we'll get better results. 

I'll bookmark this mate, it's all about opinions. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The first goal Cardosos defending was cup finalesque..

show the right footed player down the line onto his weak foot?

No, show him inside, get dummied and player scores.

pitiful.

Yeah, i thought Rob was back with the way we lost that goal.

Neither Cardoso nor Alves looked good today. Some pretty difficult circumstances for a pair of centre halves, but even some of the basics weren't good. 

It's one game though. The extremes of people putting them on a pedestal shouldn't be an excuse to slaughter him based on that one game.