*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

So.....according to the manager at the press conference..........

• The dog barks and the caravan keeps going." We will keep going.
  • too much water will kill the plants
  • No Alves or Hodson (both on international duty)
  • No Windass....injured.

I have absolutely no idea what that guy is on.....barking dogs and caravans!    

This is hopeless from the manager.   Seems to me he's from a completely different planet.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

• No Windass....injured.

This is hopeless from the manager.   Seems to me he's from a completely different planet.

Looks to me like we will be going with a 442.

Then a trip to Seaton sands to celebrate

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

• No Windass....injured.

I haven't seen the press conference yet, but the does sound a bit "when ze seagull follows...ze trawler". I still have faith in Pedro,mainly because I've no idea what the alternative manager would be!

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

I haven't seen the press conference yet, but the does sound a bit "when ze seagull follows...ze trawler". I still have faith in Pedro,mainly because I've no idea what the alternative manager would be!

Have a look at the Rangers website and then the twitter page - it dishes out quotes from the press conferences with the full video thing to be on YouTube later.   I suggest reading with a strong drink alongside as this sort of thing is getting difficult to take in.  Warburton on steroids it seems to me, 

Have a look at the Rangers website and then the twitter page - it dishes out quotes from the press conferences with the full video thing to be on YouTube later.   I suggest reading with a strong drink alongside as this sort of thing is getting difficult to take in.  Warburton on steroids it seems to me, 

He best not be saying "with respect", or " we learn from this" :anger: will watch it in a bit

46 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Hardie doing the press conference, wonder if he's starting?

I suppose that's quite possible.   No Alves, no Hodson, no Windass so a few changes to be made before he considers starting with Hardie.    My guess is he'll come on as a sub.

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

• too much water will kill the plants
  • No Windass....injured.

Surely not? 

I suppose that's quite possible.   No Alves, no Hodson, no Windass so a few changes to be made before he considers starting with Hardie.    My guess is he'll come on as a sub.

Alves and Hodson go away after the game mate.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Got the fear that Miller will play left mid and we'll start Hardie up front with Morelos.

As much as we joke about him I'd actually consider The Dalcio on the left as we literally have no-one else.

The Dalcio is no joke.

53 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Alves and Hodson go away after the game mate.

I listened to the press conf again and the way the manager put it I think it right - they are away on international duty after the game on Sunday.  The Twitter quote looked to me to infer they were not available for selection on Sunday.  Whoever does the Twitter quotes at Rangers could usefully have added 'after the Ross County game'.

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

I listened to the press conf again and the way the manager put it I think it right - they are away on international duty after the game on Sunday.  The Twitter quote looked to me to infer they were not available for selection on Sunday.  Whoever does the Twitter quotes at Rangers could usefully have added 'after the Ross County game'.

I tjink they are away after the game....surely? Anyways, Ill be looking out for always on the 31st..málaga now then head to Porto on Sunday.. Mon the faroes (we will get horsed)