*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

2 hours ago, demise said:

The optimism is normally to be gone after the fuckups vs Hibs and Hearts. And indeed we need a least a new winger, and a striker. So far for the most of the signings i have hope. Its still early, lets not completely give up yet. But to think that everyone was excited for the season 2 weeks ago, and then came the Hibs and Hearts, is heartbreaking and not the way its supposed to be in a club like Rangers. I just fear that this season will see us only slightly improving and finishing 2nd. 

Europe done it for me, if not our humiliations last season which i eventually forgave. I don't think Pedro will even get 2nd. I am fearing the worst to be honest mate. Just an opinion. Might be pessimistic but that's how i see our current situation. Wish i could be more positive. 

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This! Going to be a struggle on Sunday again I feel tbh! Take any kind of victory.

Our record Under Pedro away from home has improved unfortunately our home record has not, maybe the players cannot handle the pressure of playing in front of such a large home support.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Smile said:

Our record Under Pedro away from home has improved unfortunately our home record has not, maybe the players cannot handle the pressure of playing in front of such a large home support.

I think it might be because when you go away from home the home team are expected to go for it a little it more than often and our team is built for teams to attack us and us to beat them, we are shite when teams sit in against us like they do at Ibrox.

Can see more difficulties ahead, early signs in our first match against Motherwell were a little worrying and a test against Hearts and Hibs resulted in negative results leaving us 5 points behind already........can see that gap increasing sadly unless we start getting ruthless. For that Pedro needs to get the right support for Morelos, can start by dropping his fan boy Miller.

I think Rangers will win this 2-0 or perhaps more, if it's an open game where they will attack us then I believe Rangers will get something, but if you're bound to see 11 men behind the ball might only win by the single goal. Rangers are going to have to pass quicker as Pedro said of what he wants improvement on and I suspect we'll see that in this game. 

Foderingham

Cardoso   Alves    Wilson
Tavernier                                     Wallace
                      Jack     Dorrans

Peña

Morelos    Herrera 

If we do go 4-4-2 then I suspect we could go with

Foderingham

Tavernier      Cardoso    Alves      Wallace

Candeias       Jack     Dorrans   Nemane

Peña
                                 Morelos 

Either that or see Peña in the heart of midfield for either Jack or Dorrans with Herrera and Morelos partnership who I'd like to see for the first time. 

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If we don't win this one then that's fuckin it. I'm done!

But I know I won't be. I'll keep hoping Pedro turns it around and gets his head out his arse. I'll keep going to the games. And I'll be posting the same old Millers not a fuckin midfielder posts.

Every time we lose an important game, I'm always done with it.

I've been like that since the 1970's when I first started going to games regularly.