*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

If we don't win tomorrow he has to go. I'm tired of it. Every time we get any hope it's taken from under us.

I've supported him as much as I could since he came in but I can't bare his interviews anymore and nobody can ignore the fact that he's fucked every important game since coming in.

I'm predicting 0-0 but will be delighted if proved wrong.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

With their result its no excuses for not taking 3 points tomorrow.

When your rivals give you an opportunity you have to take it. That's the mark of a competitive team and imo tomorrow is where we will truly see if this team has what it takes to at least be on the coat tails of Celtic and - to be fair - Aberdeen.

Agree - this has now become a more important game because its a test of attitude and character. 

I have IPTV so get septic tv and caught some of it, SJ sat in the whole game and defended well, funny listening to the tarriers commentary, Wullie Collum getting it tight....(hes one of them is he no... lol). The luck and strength of there team we still aren't near sadly. I'm still more worried about the sheep, attacking wise they are strong...

Just hope Pedro shows us from tomorrow that the foreign imports have the fight to go up to shit holes like Dingwall and win, Pena has to start, pedro can't hide that factor anyway any longer, the media are all over it.

Think Miller still is usual in certain matches to start but we need to go with Herrera, Morelos and Pena tomorrow, no excuses, they need to show they have the will and fight to do it aswell as the quality they were brought in for.

Just now, chris182 said:

He should walk 

He's got to, the tarriers have actually put more pressure on him and the player's by drawing today. Personally, I like the guy, he has a wonderful charisma and would be a top guy to have a beer with, I'm sure, but if you can't get 3 points after the opening we have been presented with today then, imo, your not good enough to represent Rangers. It's quite as simple as that. I'm sorry, but 3 points Pedro or pack your bags son.

Aberdeen are a strong side no matter what pish Pedro says. They don't play us or taigs untill late October we can't let them get any further away. Scum result was great news and we must capitalise.

Fail to win and we must have a new manager in before next game.

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Yep, hate them with a passion but they are consistent.

how McInnes never got the call I'll never know.

McInnes rejected Sunderland aswell remember, thats a massive thing for Derek...

He has brought in players who were standouts at other SPL teams before moving to England, Stewart and May are just a few, Why we never moved for stevie may i do not know....

The expectations would have been same under McInnes if he got the call?? 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

He has brought in players who were standouts at other SPL teams before moving to England, Stewart and May are just a few, Why we never moved for stevie may i do not know....

I think he'll replace Pedro if results don't improve.

There I said it!

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Just became players have played well for other teams in spfl does not mean they will play well for us.

moh,black,templeton,sandaza ring any bells?

As big Marv would say: "Keep believing!" folks, we can do this. Need to get the 3 points from each of our next 3 games and hopefully with that opportunity to beat them at Ibrox to level them on points.

Who knows, they might even drop 2 points away to Hamilton. Got to believe. Pedro is under massive pressure now, dropping 2 points away after the last 2 results, maybe slightly excusable against Hibs due to the circumstances but in terms of points overall, just isn't, especially with this given opportunity, he has to do it.

I'm keeping the faith! :dance: