A.T.G

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, FSM said:

You can't just ban people for not posting ffs. and 99% of profiles I visit are because I've clicked someone's name by accident (easy done with fat fingers on a mobile), not because I'm stalking them.

I think inactive accounts should get banned. I think there should be more privacy on the forums and should be for members only and folk should at least be able to prove themselves as bears.

The admin are fuckin useless on here it's constantly full of taigs and nationalist wankers who just want to wind folk up.

If you've got 50 posts in 5 years then you're adding nothing to the forum and should have the account deactivated 

Also, you should need 1000 posts before you can start a thread or get into OT

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

There's fucking loads. Cunts who signed up in 2006, have zero or minimal posts but log on most days....or when we've just been beat.

I brought it up previously and was told by admin some folk just like to read whilst others may not feel comfortable in posting :sarcasm:

It's actually the only thing I find wrong with the board. Basically it's admitting to accepting bheasts instead of chopping them. Give me a few hours as admin and the problem would soon be solved :happy:

I know, BD would be a better place without all the beady eyes peering in.

I mean, you wouldn't go to an orgy and sit and have a chug in the corner.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

You can't just ban people for not posting ffs. and 99% of profiles I visit are because I've clicked someone's name by accident (easy done with fat fingers on a mobile), not because I'm stalking them.

Yip, I've done that myself a few times on this phone. Sometimes I just want to have a better look at someone's avatar, click on it thinking it will enlarge it but it takes me to their profile, doh!

@cushynumber

Alright mate, I'm not sure if you are aware but these similar posts are related mostly to accounts who joined on Friday around lunchtime. 

They usually have the same structure with a capital at the front and the rest in lower case. Should be easy to spot.

Im not sure if you have access to a list of accounts joined at that time but would be useful to fucking ban them all and save yourself all this shite.

@gogzy

@ben51

@johanhentze

Just now, A.T.G said:

@cushynumber

Alright mate, I'm not sure if you are aware but these similar posts are related mostly to accounts who joined on Friday around lunchtime. 

They usually have the same structure with a capital at the front and the rest in lower case. Should be easy to spot.

Im not sure if you have access to a list of accounts joined at that time but would be useful to fucking ban them all and save yourself all this shite.

@gogzy

@ben51

@johanhentze

aye theres been a few around that time.  Cheers mate.