Herrera

cushynumber

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/09/2017 at 08:37, BridgeIsBlue said:

fa2.thumb.jpg.44e04e723a1b3964f748f64f605c8049.jpg

Forgot more about football than wee cunts like you.

Will you and your UB buddies be boycotting now until this board are removed ? If not why not as you boycotted the last time for change.  

If you think Pedro is a better manager than Warbs ? ??????, ffs a bet younthought McCoist could have been a manager also when cunts like me never wanted him near the job.

Warbs needed backed to,the hilt as they spent fuck all until we got back and then they got Rogers in and gave him money, what did we give Warbs? He had to take a risk Barton, Kranjcar etc as they were free.

Blame the board for the state we are in as we have went backwards if that was possible 

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Look at the squad he assembled ? 

You are off yer fuckin nut , almost all of that shit are gone and rightfully so and even the ones that are left are fuckin garbage. Our problem is with a bunch of clowns still running the club who don't have a clue what a good manager is.

He was left to scrape around the bargain basements were you take a greater risk.   Warburon was always onto a hiding for nothing once he and the board fell out.   We signed too many players for £75k and frees , they are so cheap for a reason.

Maybe we will see club 1872 and the UB demand this board are removed before one of the corners becomes to big for a SS area . Warbs time was up, his heart had gone from the job and I blame the board for not backing him enough.  The 5-1 game at the beggerdome was never a 5-1 game, the 2-0 and the 5-1 at home under Pedro are 2 of the worst displays I have seen from any Rangers team against them, the 5-1 at home could have been any number they wanted.

We agree on one thing the board are the root of the problem??

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Forgot more about football than wee cunts like you.

Will you and your UB buddies be boycotting now until this board are removed ? If not why not as you boycotted the last time for change.  

If you think Pedro is a better manager than Warbs ? ??????, ffs a bet younthought McCoist could have been a manager also when cunts like me never wanted him near the job.

Warbs needed backed to,the hilt as they spent fuck all until we got back and then got Rogers in and gave him money, what did wemgive Warbs? He had to take a risk Barton, Kranjcar etc as they were free.

Blame the board for the state we are in as we have went backwards ifbtjat was possible 

1. "Warbs had a rolling contract". No he didn't. 

2. "Warbs with the right backing could have done something here". I don't even know where to begin with this :lol:

3. "Will you and your UB buddies be boycotting now until this board are removed?" Where have I ever stated that I'm a member of the UB? 

4. "If not why not as you boycotted the last time for change". Do you have evidence that I've boycotted games of football for regime change? 

5. "Warbs needed backed to the hilt". He was and look at the mess he left at the end of last season. 

I'm looking forward to your answers. 

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Look at the squad he assembled ? 

You are off yer fuckin nut , almost all of that shit are gone and rightfully so and even the ones that are left are fuckin garbage. Our problem is with a bunch of clowns still running the club who don't have a clue what a good manager is.

Garner, McKay? He needed £10 million for 5 players not 20 players,   Every signing is a gamble,Walter wasted millions on duds but Warbs wasted very little, Garner was £1.2 m I think his biggest spend. Waghorn etc cost fuck all or next to nothing yet this new manager wastes £1m on Herrera ? Why the fuck sell Garner as he is far better in the air and he's 5ft fucking 8.

If we lose next week and the sheep win we are 8pts behind second place and it's September. Hoping we have nothing to lose Saturday and it works in our favour, but even if we do win the league is gone and our best bet is a cup. 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1. "Warbs had a rolling contract". No he didn't. 

2. "Warbs with the right backing could have done something here". I don't even know where to begin with this :lol:

3. "Will you and your UB buddies be boycotting now until this board are removed?" Where have I ever stated that I'm a member of the UB? 

4. "If not why not as you boycotted the last time for change". Do you have evidence that I've boycotted games of football for regime change? 

5. "Warbs needed backed to the hilt". He was and look at the mess he left at the end of last season. 

I'm looking forward to your answers. 

Warbs had a Rolling contract , 

How much was Warbs spend then in his time with us in transfer fees and how much did he get back? 

As for Warbs was backed to the hilt?  No manager  has been backed to the hilt since admin,

So why are you on the broomloan stand f you are not in the UB or have you just starting going the last couple of years ?

As I said will you now be demanded the board answer questions verbthe duds appoint,ent and 2 duds in your eyes in the past 3 seasons as they were both appointed by this board, but one is a yes man and the other is not 

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Garner, McKay? He needed £10 million for 5 players not 20 players,   Every signing is a gamble,Walter wasted millions on duds but Warbs wasted very little, Garner was £1.2 m I think his biggest spend. Waghorn etc cost fuck all or next to nothing yet this new manager wastes £1m on Herrera ? Why the fuck sell Garner as he is far better in the air and he's 5ft fucking 8.

If we lose next week and the sheep win we are 8pts behind second place and it's September. Hoping we have nothing to lose Saturday and it works in our favour, but even if we do win the league is gone and our best bet is a cup. 

I dont know what the fuck you seen when Warburton was the boss, the man was fuckin clueless. Every manager makes duff signings , but good managers also make good signings. Our last two managers put together two of the worst squads any of us has ever seen and Pedro is no much better.

Garner was no better than any of Pedros signings and neither was McKay.

Baffles me how anyone can see anything positive from the previous two managers , all about opinions i suppose.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Herrera £1m , Stevie May £300k?  Has the cunt Herrera even won a header? 

Pedro is the boards man, somwill the board pay for him to leave out there own pocket?   As we got rid of a better manager than Pedro all because he wanted real funds and would not be prepared to play second fiddle to the bheasts year in year out.

Disgusted he was the no1 target and heads must roll as if this was the last board the boycotters would be rioting, 

The UB, club 1872 all cozy up with the board and forget they are scum like the rest of us, but theses 2 groups need to be asking the board serious questions not about bloody safe standing. 

Warburton is a dreadful manager even if you handed him £20m to spend on players the results would be the same.

Saw the Forest fans post about him and the moans are the exact same almost word for word what was being posted on here 8-9 months ago.

Interesting to note NF have conceded more goals from set plays than any other team in the league so far.

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Warbs had a Rolling contract , 

How much was Warbs spend then in his time with us in transfer fees and how much did he get back? 

As for Warbs was backed to the hilt?  No manager  has been backed to the hilt since admin,

So why are you on the broomloan stand f you are not in the UB or have you just starting going the last couple of years ?

As I said will you now be demanded the board answer questions verbthe duds appoint,ent and 2 duds in your eyes in the past 3 seasons as they were both appointed by this board, but one is a yes man and the other is not 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36770547

.. According to Wikipedia he spent £3.8m here, and brought in nothing. 

... I'm in the Family Stand as I go to the games with my old man and wee brother, as a Family funnily enough.

.... I can't even understand the last one :lol:

49 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36770547

.. According to Wikipedia he spent £3.8m here, and brought in nothing. 

... I'm in the Family Stand as I go to the games with my old man and wee brother, as a Family funnily enough.

.... I can't even understand the last one :lol:

Good for you going as a family but do not even compare Pedro to Warbs as it was a step backwards. After Warbs we needed a safe pair of hands and the board came up,with a guy no one had ever heard off, after last seasons humilation at home by the filth was the final straw, he cost us £1m on a home euro tie that should have been a given and we still went ahead with him , Well the league is over even if we win on  Saturday, their confidence will be sky high again and we will be lucky to come 2nd if change is not made. 

But can we afford to change? I don't think we can so we will just have to grim and bear it and hope for the best. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Good for you going as a family but do not even compare Pedro to Warbs as it was a step backwards. After Warbs we needed a safe pair of hands and the board came up,with a guy no one had ever heard off, after last seasons humilation at home by the filth was the final straw, he cost us £1m on a home euro tie that should have been a given and we still went ahead with him , Well the league is over even if we win on  Saturday, their confidence will be sky high again and we will be lucky to come 2nd if change is not made. 

But can we afford to change? I don't think we can so we will just have to grim and bear it and hope for the best. 

. Pedro has signed far better players in one window than Warburton did in four. 

.. "The league is over even if we win on Saturday". We'll be two points behind them if they win today and lose next weekend, and the league is over? Seriously guy? 

1 hour ago, Alves70 said:

Warburton is a dreadful manager even if you handed him £20m to spend on players the results would be the same.

Saw the Forest fans post about him and the moans are the exact same almost word for word what was being posted on here 8-9 months ago.

Interesting to note NF have conceded more goals from set plays than any other team in the league so far.

Forest are in a very very tough league,  give him the chance, he spent £500k on McKay we spent £1m on Herrera. Warbs problem was he would not change his tactics, we are not Barca ffs,  And you can't get frees and And players £100k or less to play the type of football he wanted. 

I for one hope he succeeds as it nothing off our back now as we have enough of our own problems and I think Warbs would still want us to do them for us fans.

We are still a long way short and that is  hard to take , at half time we look like world beaters yesterday then fuck knows what happened after that as it went downhill fast the second half 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

. Pedro has signed far better players in one window than Warburton did in four. 

.. "The league is over even if we win on Saturday". We'll be two points behind them if they win today and lose next weekend, and the league is over? Seriously guy? 

We are 2 pts behind them but we need to go to their midden next , can you see us getting a result there?  Fuck I pray your right and I am wrong but I can't see it. 

We need a win Saturday, and I think best we can get is a draw,  I would take that now and that's bad at Ibrox as we should fancy doing them anytime at home 

And selling Garner and bringing in Herrera?  The guy looks very very average player, then Pena? He's not even fucking  fit and how long have we had him for ?   

Still so much wrong at Ibrox and unfortunately it's not all Pedro's fault as the next guy will be in the same position unless we get investment into the club and ontomthe park as we can't afford to waste £3m on 2 players now and Herrera and Pena look just that. 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We are 2 pts behind them but we need to go to their midden next , can you see us getting a result there?  Fuck I pray your right and I am wrong but I can't see it. 

We need a win Saturday, and I think best we can get is a draw,  I would take that now and that's bad at Ibrox as we should fancy doing them anytime at home 

And selling Garner and bringing in Herrera?  The guy looks very very average player, then Pena? He's not even fucking  fit and how long have we had him for ?   

Still so much wrong at Ibrox and unfortunately it's not all Pedro's fault as the next guy will be in the same position unless we get investment into the club and ontomthe park as we can't afford to waste £3m on 2 players now and Herrera and Pena look just that. 

You've lost it man

Give young Hardie a run partnering Morelos .

The young man has scored goals for fun at every level so far .

We have had similar players on our books through the years that we havent given a proper chance .

Players like Spencer or Mcormack who have left us and went on to score goals at other clubs .

I think Hardie could do a job for us . He's a goalscorer 

11 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Pedro signed him and Pena and has hardly given either a kick at the ball.   I'd like to see them both start a game.  Miller is finished and Windass is not in our league.  I forgot he was on the park in the second half.

How'd you forget Windass was on the park?

He constantly ran forward and did nothing with the ball or just blazed it over the crossbar. I'd like to be able to forget he's there 

22 hours ago, Copland bear said:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46243&page=19

Looks like " Warbs "has been found out in his new job too...........