Herrera

cushynumber

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

One thing I noticed tonight is that whenever someone put in a cross tonight,  he was always at the wrong post. He goes toward  the ball rather than away to give himself a run. Subsequently,  the ball just kept sailing over his head - and they were good crosses.

Didn't notice this, but I did think surely we can't be that shite at crossing that none of them go near him.

Sounds like a communication/training issue.

Warbs would have been delighted to tell us about the training improvements he'd seen next week.

Obviously needs more game time but have to say I'm worried he doesn't seem to anticipate the flight of the ball at all with crosses coming in. There actually was decent service especially from Tavernier but I can't remember Herrera even coming close to getting on the end of one. 

Herrera £1m , Stevie May £300k?  Has the cunt Herrera even won a header? 

Pedro is the boards man, so will the board pay for him to leave out there own pocket?   As we got rid of a better manager than Pedro all because he wanted real funds and would not be prepared to play second fiddle to the bheasts year in year out.

Disgusted he was the no1 target and heads must roll as if this was the last board the boycotters would be rioting, 

The UB, club 1872 all cozy up with the board and forget they are scum like the rest of us, but theses 2 groups need to be asking the board serious questions not about bloody safe standing. 

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Herrera £1m , Stevie May £300k?  Has the cunt Herrera even won a header? 

Pedro is the boards man, somwill the board pay for him to leave out there own pocket?   As we got rid of a better manager than Pedro all because he wanted real funds and would not be prepared to play second fiddle to the bheasts year in year out.

Disgusted he was the no1 target and heads must roll as if this was the last board the boycotters would be rioting, 

The UB, club 1872 all cozy up with the board and forget they are scum like the rest of us, but theses 2 groups need to be asking the board serious questions not about bloody safe standing. 

No one is worse than Warburton. NO ONE. Dreadful manager

Just now, gkb10127 said:

No one is worse than Warburton. NO ONE. Dreadful manager

Really? Maybe if the board backed him, How many frees and under £100k players did he sign?  He was not prepared to play second fiddle to the mhanky mob year in year out as our board have accepted 2nd as successful. 

I they take  5 off us next week then Pedro won't resign as he has a 3 year contract yet Warbs had a year Rolling contract? Who the  fuck allowed this to happen ? 

Warb's with the right backing could have done something here but the board expect us the fans to pay for everything while they do fuck all.  

Seen this coming last season and I can see it coming next season also as our board think 2nd is successful. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Really? Maybe if the board backed him, How many frees and under £100k players did he sign?  He was not prepared to play second fiddle to the mhanky mob year in year out as our board have accepted 2nd as successful. 

I they take  5 off us next week then Pedro won't resign as he has a 3 year contract yet Warbs had a year Rolling contract? Who the  fuck allowed this to happen ? 

Warb's with the right backing could have done something here but the board expect us the fans to pay for everything while they do fuck all.  

Seen this coming last season and I can see it coming next season also as our board think 2nd is successful. 

The manager should never have got the job , but to come on here and defend Warburton is just ridiculous , guy was a fuckin mug and should never be in the football game.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

fa2.thumb.jpg.44e04e723a1b3964f748f64f605c8049.jpg

On 16/09/2017 at 08:36, sassaaaa said:

The manager should never have got the job , but to come on here and defend Warburton is just ridiculous , guy was a fuckin mug and should never be in the football game.

Really ? Look at the squad he assembled for fuck next to nothing, he and the board had a falling out long before we were all aware of it as he wanted money to challenge  celtic money we are not prepared to spend so we got in a yes man as a manager 

Looks even further off the pace than Pena does.

Getting a wee cameo here and there isn't going to change that though. Hopefully they both start on Tuesday and start getting some games under their belts. We've nothing to lose by throwing Herrera in from the start anyway, not much better than Miller but at least he doesn't drift about trying to play every position on the park.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Really ? Look at the squad he assembled for fuck next to nothing, he and the board had a falling out long before we were all aware of it as he wanted money to dhallang celtic money we are not prepared to spend so we got in a yes ,an as a manager 

Look at the squad he assembled ? 

You are off yer fuckin nut , almost all of that shit are gone and rightfully so and even the ones that are left are fuckin garbage. Our problem is with a bunch of clowns still running the club who don't have a clue what a good manager is.