Saturday, the manager and the season ahead

RFC55

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

:lol: 

You said Pedro is a great man manager, based on what? He cant' be judged on Saturday because he has made us that shite nobody expects a result? What great qualities does he have?

The comments in defence of him just get more baffling 

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gustav said:

:lol: 

You said Pedro is a great man manager, based on what? He cant' be judged on Saturday because he has made us that shite nobody expects a result? What great qualities does he have?

The players, when interviewed, have mentioned how passionate Pedro is and to the extent that they want to play for him. I've watched all press conferences and he conducts himself very well, I enjoy his comments genuinely believe his desire to do well for us. Like I said mate we simply don't have miracles and we do have a real passionate manager who has brought some really good players together. Given time and backing I believe he'll deliver.

Just now, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

The players, when interviewed, have mentioned how passionate Pedro is and to the extent that they want to play for him. I've watched all press conferences and he conducts himself very well, I enjoy his comments genuinely believe his desire to do well for us. Like I said mate we simply don't have miracles and we do have a real passionate manager who has brought some really good players together. Given time and backing I believe he'll deliver.

So in 6 months work all you've really got is that he gives a good press conference?

Just now, Gustav said:

So in 6 months work all you've really got is that he gives a good press conference?

I've got 1) players buying into him 2)his passion for the club 3) his drive and motivation 4) his ability to identify and attract some decent players... that's exactly what I would want from a manager. Problem is that if we had say Alex Ferguson as our manager; without staggering amounts of money he'd be in the same position as Pedro, but Alex ferguson is one of the most successful managers of all time. Alex Ferguson had the qualities I've mentioned above and even he wouldn't be able to turn our club around in a few months. No one could, absolutely no one. 

We have IMO one of the best options as our manager in place, he's made a decent start at building his team, he needs more time. 

I've got 1) players buying into him 2)his passion for the club 3) his drive and motivation 4) his ability to identify and attract some decent players... that's exactly what I would want from a manager. Problem is that if we had say Alex Ferguson as our manager; without staggering amounts of money he'd be in the same position as Pedro, but Alex ferguson is one of the most successful managers of all time. Alex Ferguson had the qualities I've mentioned above and even he wouldn't be able to turn our club around in a few months. No one could, absolutely no one. 

We have IMO one of the best options as our manager in place, he's made a decent start at building his team, he needs more time. 

1- The players quite clearly aren't buying into him

2- And?

3- Again, and?

4- He made over 10 signings and I'd say only 3 have been impressive so far

Wtf, comparing him with SAF? :lol: 

Just now, Gustav said:

1- The players quite clearly aren't buying into him

2- And?

3- Again, and?

4- He made over 10 signings and I'd say only 3 have been impressive so far

Wtf, comparing him with SAF? :lol: 

Yawn, no point you going to Ibrox on Saturday then eh no... 

How did you come to that conclusion from what I said? You were giving him all sorts of compliments about his managerial ability and have only said he is passionate and talks a good game. 

His recruitment is questionable at best, he has either signed some good players and turned them shite or has got more wrong than right.

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

He'll be there on Saturday with the CF5 loyal.

The boy will also be there tomorrow night like he is every other week following Rangers. It took nearly three days for him to get to Luxembourg to see that humiliation.

Hell still be going with Pedro here or not. I hate when cunts make daft posts like you've just done there

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

How did you come to that conclusion from what I said? You were giving him all sorts of compliments about his managerial ability and have only said he is passionate and talks a good game. 

His recruitment is questionable at best, he has either signed some good players and turned them shite or has got more wrong than right.

Mate there's no manager out there (none) that can turn us into champions with the money we have available and in a few months. The only poor signing he's made was thankfully a loan signing. Credit where credit is due he's brought in some decent players; Candiass, Morelos, Alves, Cardoso, Jack, Dorrans...

Mate there's no manager out there (none) that can turn us into champions with the money we have available and in a few months. The only poor signing he's made was thankfully a loan signing. Credit where credit is due he's brought in some decent players; Candiass, Morelos, Alves, Cardoso, Jack, Dorrans...

I don't expect us to be champions this year, I also don't expect to have dropped points in 50% of our games and be out of Europe by fucking Progres Niekerdon

Just now, Gustav said:

I don't expect us to be champions this year, I also don't expect to have dropped points in 50% of our games and be out of Europe by fucking Progres Niekerdon

Neither did I, imo it's too early to judge our manager on those results. But I'll shut my puss as I must be ye only cunt on here that believes in giving a manager time to build a team. 

I hate myself for saying this, but I have a sneaky feeling that we'll win on Saturday. I honestly don't know why, I just do. I think it's due to the fact we have bears like Jack and Dorrans in the team now who will up their game (hopefully) and their unbearable cunty arrogance so far this season. 

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Got that sorted BTW mate. Guys gave us a swap so wee guy is in with us 

Neither did I, imo it's too early to judge our manager on those results. But I'll shut my puss as I must be ye only cunt on here that believes in giving a manager time to build a team. 

Not quite. BP9 is still wanting to give Ally time.

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

6 months he's been here, we're not talking Palace levels of impatience and it's not that he is struggling a bit and earned the right for a bit of leeway, he has been an absolute disaster,

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Got that sorted BTW mate. Guys gave us a swap so wee guy is in with us 

Excellent mate :crabflute:

A win away from second n 2 points off them is no disaster

5-1 against the filth

Rolling over in a semi

Losing the record to the sheep

Not winning 3 games in a row

Progres

Newly promoted Hibs winning at Ibrox

That is a disaster.