Saturday, the manager and the season ahead

RFC55

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, seville calculators said:

dave king has to increase the clubs transfer budget drastically

trying to overcome the scum on a shoestring budget has been tried and tested and it does'nt fucking work

how many more  times does the chairman need to try this experiment before he realizes this

We have spent close to ten million this summer for once you can't blame the board if pedro gets sacked he has the tools to do the job

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'm begging you, please start thinking before you post things.

I'll put it in easy read for you Frank

Will he be sacked on the back of getting beat off the scum? No

Will he be under pressure ?yes 

Do I believe he will recover from a potential loss? No

Loss on saturday he is a dead man walking might take another 2-3 games but I believe he will be gone  

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Loss on saturday he is a dead man walking might take another 2-3 games but I believe he will be gone  

Another scummy scarf round the goalpost and he should walk, no need to sack him.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Another scummy scarf round the goalpost and he should walk, no need to sack him.

If that prick tries that he shouldn't make it up the tunnel without medical assistance . Dont get me started mate its to early in the week Cool calm and collected wins the race until friday night anyway :lol:

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think this too - in fact in my lifetime supporting Rangers (late Souness era) I don't think I've ever seen a manager get fired off the back of a bad result either they quit or there's a non result based issue 

I don't expect that to change with Pedro even if I think it should happen that way 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

So allegedly net 6m, which if true would be considerable and more than i thought the Board would pony up.

But these figures likely go off press reports etc do they not as often figures are confidential. 

I'd imagine we need to wait til accounts are published to see true figures.

All the obsessed taig paedos will be loving our arguing on here .

Everyone is talking about how pish we are and how if or when the molesters beat us will Pedro lose his job .

What about if we pump thistle by 3 or 4 tonight and beat the dhims on Saturday.  What then ?? 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

We have spent close to ten million this summer for once you can't blame the board if pedro gets sacked he has the tools to do the job

could i ask in which part of seville you purchased the calculator to come up with this figure ?

i think i am going to go with mitre_mouldmaser's explanation of Rangers transfer spending this season and i quote

"Fees are split over the length of the players contract etc.

Makes it basically impossible to work out."

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So allegedly net 6m, which if true would be considerable and more than i thought the Board would pony up.

But these figures likely go off press reports etc do they not as often figures are confidential. 

Won't see it off the accounts mate.

Fees are split over the length of the players contract etc.

Makes it basically impossible to work out.

17 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

All the obsessed taig paedos will be loving our arguing on here .

Everyone is talking about how pish we are and how if or when the molesters beat us will Pedro lose his job .

What about if we pump thistle by 3 or 4 tonight and beat the dhims on Saturday.  What then ?? 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If we take it as accurate, that only buys us a fifth of Dembele. What do we do for the other 10 and four fifths of players to match the scum?

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

If we take it as accurate, that only buys us a fifth of Dembele. What do we do for the other 10 and four fifths of players to match the scum?

Dembele cost a development fee of 500k do you think he's worth 30 million?

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Won't see it off the accounts mate.

Fees are split over the length of the players contract etc.

Makes it basically impossible to work out.

I thought we would document outgoings and accrue for known costs.

Everyday is a learning day.

But regardless, we've then likely spent less than the 6m, and far less than the 10m if were spouting it over the length of contract.......