22 minutes ago, Gustav said:

5-1 against the filth

Rolling over in a semi

Losing the record to the sheep

Not winning 3 games in a row

Progres

Newly promoted Hibs winning at Ibrox

That is a disaster.

Jokes aside, if we win on Saturday will you judge Pedro's appointment as a disaster?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Plus last season.

Okay, but that doesn't take away the fact that we are only 6 games in this season. We have won three games, but then it gets shuffled to be, "competitive" games, so those don't count, but the six games count;' well if they count, then let's see them for what they are, a mere six games at the start of the season. Why not wait for this three competitive games; let's see if he has the same record after 15 games this season, to be fairer?

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

His run of being unable to win 3 games in a row.

It's a fallacy, and just shows what you can do with statistics to base something on a truth, without the ambiguities that enter real situations. These are two separate events, last season season and this season, we have played a mere six league games, but why not wait?

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

It's a fallacy, and just shows what you can do with statistics to base something on a truth, without the ambiguities that enter real situations. These are two separate events, last season season; this season, we have played a mere six league games, but why not wait?

Dress it up however you like, he has been in charge for 6 months and hasn't won 3 games in a row, that is totally unacceptable.

Just now, Gustav said:

Dress it up however you like, he has been in charge for 6 months and hasn't won 3 games in a row, that is totally unacceptable.

You're the one who is dressing it up. I would like to think, right now, that we can talk about these six games, and say on that alone our results have been very poor, without getting into three games in a row nonsense. And he makes three, will it be four, and so on? Of course it will.

You're the one who is dressing it up. I would like to think, right now, that we can talk about these six games, and say on that alone our results have been very poor, without getting into three games in a row nonsense. And he makes three, will it be four, and so on? Of course it will.

I'm not the one dressing anything up! I'm stating a fact, you're the one spinning it to try and suit your agenda.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'm not the one dressing anything up! I'm stating a fact, you're the one spinning it to try and suit your agenda.

What agenda, you mean the one to give the manager a bit of fairness? Please tell me what is so significant about three games in a row, as opposed to any other number? We have had a bad run over the six matches, so now we have to forget about that and pluck the magic figure of three games in a row as somehow especially significant?

What agenda, you mean the one to give the manager a bit of fairness? Please tell me what is so significant about three games in a row, as opposed to any other number? We have had a bad run over the six matches, so now we have to forget about that and pluck the magic figure of three games in a row is somehow especially significant?

Do you not think it is unacceptable for the manager of Rangers to go 6 months without winning 3 games on the trot?

Six games in, but lets throw these games in with last season and figure out that the manager hasn't won three in a row. Ridiculous. If by the time we have played a great number, this season, then I think that would have a more relevance alongside other indicators, not six games in.

What's ridiculous is someone erasing games from Pedro's tenure.

Early in the season or not, what has worried me more this season is that Caixinha is still struggling to get results in big games (Aberdeen away aside).

Dropping five points out of a possible six at home to Hibs and Hearts was a pathetic way to start our home campaign and it's a trend in big games that happened under him last season which has continued into this season too despite the fact that he's signed a shed load of players - players that he himself claimed would be "warriors" and "men".

I'm expecting nothing this weekend but that's simply because I don't think he's up to it as a manager for a club with demands like ours. His record across his entire managerial career shows that and unfortunately I don't think any amount of time, transfer windows or patience is going to see him coming good.

Just now, Gustav said:

What's ridiculous is someone erasing games from Pedro's tenure.

It would be, if that is what I was doing. We have played six games, and won three of those, but you would have rather we had won those three in a row? I'd prefer to take the six games, as a whole, and say that we are not performing well. What is so significant about three in a row?

It would be, if that is what I was doing. We have played six games, and won three of those, but you would have rather we had won those three in a row? I'd prefer to take the six games, as a whole, and say that we are not performing well. What is so significant about three in a row?

hitting-head-on-brick-wall-copy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Am honestly away for a lie down, fucking nonsense some of the excuses being trotted out for him.

You have not come up with an answer as to why that particular sequence is so significant, this early. And you then say that you will include the time where he took over last season, with nothing to play for for much of the time. Okay, if you include the meaningless games of last season, then why not add the Sheff. Wed. match, and the Dunfermline match, and you have your three games sequence?

You have not come up with an answer as to why that particular sequence is so significant, this early. And you then say that you will include the time where he took over, with nothing to play for. Okay, if you include the meaningless games of last season, then why not add the Sheff. Wed. match, and the Dunfermline match, and you have your three games sequence?

IT IS  NOT EARLY. HE HAS BEEN HERE SINCE MARCH. WE ARE IN SEPTEMBER. YOU CANNOT JUST TAKE THE GAMES FROM THIS SEASON AND JUDGE HIM ON THAT ALONE.

FUCK SAKE!