Cardoso Celebrating A Great Tackle

tannerall

If that's how he wants to psych himself up then that's good with me.  I love the fact we have foreign players now coming in wanting to do a great job for us and show tonnes of passion....and that they don't just see it as a good pay cheque!  

I did find it a bit odd at the time though! :lol: 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Of all the things going on the now to get upset about...fucking classic :headwall:

I hope he has reason to embarrass himself again on Sat.

Did you make up the rule to book player for running into the crowd when celebrating a goal :redcard:

Nope that should be allowed as long as it's your own fans.

You're really struggling with the concept that I quite like passion and aggression in a player.

I felt in this circumstance; with that tackle, that reaction from a Rangers player and especially CH is embarrassing.

Not goal celebrations. Not geeing up crowd. Not geeing up team mates. Not after scoring or saving a goal. Not Klopp in the video.

All acceptable and often very enjoyable.

That reaction. Last night. After a decent but odds on tackle. From a Rangers CH.

Is that clear enough?

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

If that's how he wants to psych himself up then that's good with me.  I love the fact we have foreign players now coming in wanting to do a great job for us and show tonnes of passion....and that they don't just see it as a good pay cheque!  

I did find it a bit odd at the time though! :lol: 

Odd? 

Why?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nope that should be allowed as long as it's your own fans.

You're really struggling with the concept that I quite like passion and aggression in a player.

I felt in this circumstance; with that tackle, that reaction from a Rangers player and especially CH is embarrassing.

Not goal celebrations. Not geeing up crowd. Not geeing up team mates. Not after scoring or saving a goal. Not Klopp in the video.

All acceptable and often very enjoyable.

That reaction. Last night. After a decent but odds on tackle. From a Rangers CH.

Is that clear enough?

Not struggling at all, why would anyone not like those traits, now that would be weird.

He felt the need to do it, for whatever reason, I have no inclination to criticise him for it whatsoever. I'm extremely surprised anyone would...simple.

That's my very simplistic take on it, obviously we see it differently, best left there.

5 minutes ago, dbyst said:

forums are for people's varied opinions not for some dickhead to tell us his opinion is the only right one. good lad

Forums are to discuss and debate various points amongst other things.

Generally you try to explain your opinion and then back it up with why. Some might agree, others might not.

I'm happy for you to show me where I've told you my opinion is the only right one.

If you could do so I'll apologise.

If not that would make you the dickhead you mention.

I'll wait right here for your reply....

One thing I hate is when people post like this.

Know what I mean?

Its ridiculous.

I'm embarrassed that an RM user does this.

When has any past RM user wrote in single sentences before hitting the enter bar?

If a celtic fan posted like this we'd all be ripping the cunt out him for being a fanny.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Forums are to discuss and debate various points amongst other things.

Generally you try to explain your opinion and then back it up with why. Some might agree, others might not.

I'm happy for you to show me where I've told you my opinion is the only right one.

If you could do so I'll apologise.

If not that would make you the dickhead you mention.

I'll wait right here for your reply....

ok you haven't directly said it but i believe you think your opinion is the only one that counts and you are challenging everyone else who's different to yours just to be a dickhead.

I haven't seen it so I will refrain from making a judgement on it, if the crime is it is embarrassing that a Rangers CH celebrates winning a tackle then I don't have an issue, when souness was manager the players openly high fived each other before, during and at the final whistle.

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Know what I mean?

Its ridiculous.

When has any past RM user wrote in single sentences before hitting the enter bar?

If a celtic fan posted like this we'd all be ripping the cunt out him for being a fanny.

???

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Know what I mean?

Its ridiculous.

Get what you mean mate 

9 minutes ago, dbyst said:

ok you haven't directly said it but i believe you think your opinion is the only one that counts and you are challenging everyone else who's different to yours just to be a dickhead.

As opposed to being on a forum and not arguing a point.....

Very few folk on here routinely shift their position based on the debate you know.

I'm more than happy challenging back and forth as you can see.

When you only see that as challenging differing views just to be a dickhead then that's pretty stupid. 

(That style of post is for you Essandoh x)

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As opposed to being on a forum and not arguing a point.....

Very few folk on here routinely shift their position based on the debate you know.

I'm more than happy challenging back and forth as you can see.

When you only see that as challenging differing views just to be a dickhead then that's pretty stupid. 

(That style of post is for you Essandoh x)

and this must bother you so much you have to try and argue your point to nearly everyone else's posts. again as I said it's different opinions to yours so you are being a dickhead about it.

1 minute ago, dbyst said:

and this must bother you so much you have to try and argue your point to nearly everyone else's posts. again as I said it's different opinions to yours so you are being a dickhead about it.

Forum.

Debate.

Discussion.

It's that simple.

Dickhead.?

1 minute ago, VentyFour said:

It's a sad day when people can't get by their own ego and enjoy someone showing their passion. Especially when that someone is somebody you're meant to be supporting. 

"Can't get by their own ego"

???

Go on then...

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"Can't get by their own ego"

???

Go on then...

5 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

For what other reason would YOU not enjoy seeing somebody enjoy themselves? 

3 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

There you go, you automatically think the post was about you ego boy. 

Ehm. You asked me a question.

?????

@Sportingintegritymyarse taking a pounding on this thread, and whilst I'm sure he will agree to disagree with me on this one, I respect his staunchness and perserverance in labouring the point in a hard working protestant ethic fashion, albeit without too much exuberance. 

(Hopefully he'll read the above sentence and have a wee jump in the air with arms aloft to celebrate. Go on mate, you know it will do you good :happy:)

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ehm. You asked me a question.

?????

? got me. OK I just read up and seen your post...

Forum.

Debate.

Discussion.

All very good points and all very important. What is the debate against seeing our players passion?