Dave King

bombaybadboy08

2 hours ago, Alves70 said:

In all the posts I've seen on King GTF etc I've yet to see one yes one single post on a credible alternative.

This idea that if King walked away tomorrow everything will be rosy and Mr moneybags Rangers man will walk in and start throwing money around is laughable.

Where were these Rangers men over the last 6 years exactly? You can't force the board out if you don't have an alternative to take over I'm not sure people actually grasp that.

But is it really about that surely it's about his lies on Investment, the Nomad, Share issue, Not being part of a Concert Party so another court case ensues, the Transparency promised the I will stand up for the support, the lies on competing in this league the debt we now carry due to loans, how we flounder from one embarrassment to another on and off the field.

Why does he deserve to be here after all his lies?  we will watch the filth celebrate year after year under these charlatans.

Keeping the Mouthpieces quiet with the Supporters Money won't work forever.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

In all the posts I've seen on King GTF etc I've yet to see one yes one single post on a credible alternative.

This idea that if King walked away tomorrow everything will be rosy and Mr moneybags Rangers man will walk in and start throwing money around is laughable.

Where were these Rangers men over the last 6 years exactly? You can't force the board out if you don't have an alternative to take over I'm not sure people actually grasp that.

I am certain that you do not grasp that king’s future at Rangers and to an extent ours as a club will be decided in the CoS,an event brought about by kings duplicity and total disregard of company law,all I can say is hell mend him and may the Gods smile upon us.

1 minute ago, backup said:

I am certain that you do not grasp that king’s future at Rangers and to an extent ours as a club will be decided in the CoS,an event brought about by kings duplicity and total disregard of company law,all I can say is hell mend him and may the Gods smile upon us.

Either King gets forced to buy the shares or not.

Not exactly the end of the world either way.

2 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Either King gets forced to buy the shares or not.

Not exactly the end of the world either way.

You obviously have no idea of the ramifications that will ensue if king treats any CoS enforcement order with contempt,he will find our laws rather more severe than brown envelopes in SA.

2 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

He can't be forced to buy them, only to make an offer.

I stand corrected but it's hardly the big huge deal that some on here make it out to be.

Even if he does have to make an offer probably most won't sell anyway so I doubt much will change.

3 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

I stand corrected but it's hardly the big huge deal that some on here make it out to be.

Even if he does have to make an offer probably most won't sell anyway so I doubt much will change.

There is also the small matter of share purchasing funds being held in escrow by TOP, any idea where king will find £12 million for escrow ?

The blame for our current predicament lies with two people.

McCoist for wasting 3 years with players who were done, and signing duds. This 3 years should have been used to build for our future.

Dave King (and those who rose to prominence supporting him) for seriously failing in his duties to provide what he said he would.

The buck stops with these two, and as far as Kings concerned, we're going nowhere fast.

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

McCoist for wasting 3 years with players who were done, and signing duds. This 3 years should have been used to build for our future.

Dave King (and those who rose to prominence supporting him) for seriously failing in his duties to provide what he said he would.

The buck stops with these two, and as far as Kings concerned, we're going nowhere fast.

I agree but Ally's long gone. There's no buck anymore.

King's still here (in spirit if not physical presence) and his promises trump everything because they are meant to get us out the mess Ally created.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We can't get a decent run in Scotland, far less Europe, so pray leave us out of Europe as not to tempt any further embarrassment.

No sane person would invest money with king at the helm  and we all know the reasons why. Team wise isn't so important, but it is the potential of the business that would prompt a takeover, which under normal circumstances makes us a very saleable item, but sadly again, with King no doubt wanting an over inflated wedge, no one will touch us, as  businessmen of integrity will not be out to make any shyster rich. They will just wait until he runs out of goodwill or no more money to put in, which I hope is approaching fast.

We do need a run in Europe to generate money, 

Not saying we will do well in a euro league tournament but just getting the money by winning the early games to get us through to more money then

that has to be a start. Got to finish 2nd in the league, as first aint going to happen this season. AGAIN. It would be great if money came in the next transfer

window to strenghten the midfield .  At the moment, living in hope more than anything. 

1 hour ago, mchammer said:

We do need a run in Europe to generate money, 

Not saying we will do well in a euro league tournament but just getting the money by winning the early games to get us through to more money then

that has to be a start. Got to finish 2nd in the league, as first aint going to happen this season. AGAIN. It would be great if money came in the next transfer

window to strenghten the midfield .  At the moment, living in hope more than anything. 

Of course we need the money, but with the exception of the scum, when was the last time a Scottish club got through the Europa qualifiers? 6 years?

As we are, we have no chance of making it and it's not a great deal if you do make it to the group as in 2.6 mil plus more for each game you win or draw, and with this bunch, we wouldn't get much return. Then take out player wages and general expenses, plus the undouted boards cur for overheads, there aint much left.

European competitions are wide open to all now and these so called non traditional smaller nations and the goat herders from the Stani states have well moved ahead of this backwater.

By all means we participate and go for it, hoping for the best, but  that's about it.

We really need to consolidate domestically and knock the scum off their perch and watch them panic, as they are now locked in and dependent on CL money. Do it two seasons in a row, they are dead meat.

We just need a serious boost in investment to get us over that hurdle.

10 hours ago, couchman15 said:

all I've been reading really Ian that investment Ian the issue, but who is going to invest is my question? King has put in a good chunk of money over that last 3 season with fuck all in return. 

The Sports Direct deal has been tore up and there will actually be some sort of merchandise revenue coming into the club, although it will take about a year for what difference it's going to make in the books. 

The 5M invested this season (gross investment) is reasonable for me, the whole point of this summer transfer window was to get a spine in the team, which is in place alothough many didn't look spineless on Saturday. 

Since the board change in 2015 the main pint driven home by King and co has been live within our means and make Rangers a sustainable business. Which is going to take time. 

Patience is what is needed, now I am not happy with how the team are playing or results like the one we got a team the weekend, however I do think it will come good. 

you been eating crayons again?

4 hours ago, theiconicman said:

He can't be forced to buy them, only to make an offer.

He has to buy all the shares of people that take up the offer apart from T3B shares. So in effect he could have to pay millions which he must put all upfront.

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

And three likes for this pish???? ????

Two people in the last 3 years??? Nothing about Green, the Easdales, Ashley???

Tell me exactly what mccoist should have done?? Run with youth? If thats it then the under 20 results (all teams under 20 including sellick) getting gubbed with Annan, Stenhousemuir, Livingston etc wasnt going to cut it. Persuading players to come down to division 3 and play in hell holes while getting your cunt kicked in and rookie refs looking on? Persuading players that Green, Easdale, Ashley would honour your contract - our club was being run by fly by nights!!! That said mccoist was never a manager but what else could you do. We did blood some youth but the only one with genuine promise (Lewis MacLeod) was punted at the first opportunity - what could you build? 

So, now you have the benefit of hindsight, what should we have done 3-4 years ago bearing in mind who was running us and where we were playing? Think about it, I'll get the popcorn 

46 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mccoist was a prick but why is he getting the blame for Pedros current failings? I've literally never seen anyone at Rangers wrapped in so much cotton wool in my life

The current failings can probably be traced back to our time in the lower leagues to a large extent not just with Coisty but  with the shambles we were for years while down there.

Burning £22m IPO and 38,000 season ticket money in just over a year, bad commercial deals signed and the 100 other things that went on while down certainly contributed in no small part to where we find ourselves today.

Had Charles Green not happened I think we would certainly have found ourselves in a much better financial state right now and able to attract better players/manager.

6 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

The current failings can probably be traced back to our time in the lower leagues to a large extent not just with Coisty but  with the shambles we were for years while down there.

Burning £22m IPO and 38,000 season ticket money in just over a year, bad commercial deals signed and the 100 other things that went on while down certainly contributed in no small part to where we find ourselves today.

Had Charles Green not happened I think we would certainly have found ourselves in a much better financial state right now and able to attract better players/manager.

I get the distant logic in it but I don't buy it 

37 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And three likes for this pish???? ????

Two people in the last 3 years??? Nothing about Green, the Easdales, Ashley???

Tell me exactly what mccoist should have done?? Run with youth? If thats it then the under 20 results (all teams under 20 including sellick) getting gubbed with Annan, Stenhousemuir, Livingston etc wasnt going to cut it. Persuading players to come down to division 3 and play in hell holes while getting your cunt kicked in and rookie refs looking on? Persuading players that Green, Easdale, Ashley would honour your contract - our club was being run by fly by nights!!! That said mccoist was never a manager but what else could you do. We did blood some youth but the only one with genuine promise (Lewis MacLeod) was punted at the first opportunity - what could you build? 

So, now you have the benefit of hindsight, what should we have done 3-4 years ago bearing in mind who was running us and where we were playing? Think about it, I'll get the popcorn 

Are you trying to say we couldn't get better than Kyle, Black, the Americans, to name a few, to play for the mighty Rangers?

If you are, then I'd seriously have to disagree with you.

Ashley, Green, etc. have been well documented for their part in our club - this thread isn't the place to go back over it all again.

McCoist should have had our club probably where it is now, as we entered the top league again, then people like Warburton or Caixhina or someone else with more experience could build on that.

That's why I blame McCoist, and King for obvious reasons.

As an aside, you mention Green. Was it not Green that was accused by some fans groups of setting up our own security company as a tax dodge??

On 23/09/2017 at 14:54, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Is there someone willing to come in and pump £20m+ on player assets?  I don't think there is.  

Also, guys like Green, White, and Ashley, were very shady indeed.  It took a lot to get them out of the club and I certainly wouldn't want another one of those back in here.  Say what you will about Dave but he is a Rangers fan doing the best he can for this club.

I think along the same lines, Dave King isn't perfect by any means but at the moment he's our best option. His biggest problem is that he let's his mouth write cheques his arse can't cash. Ultimately he doesn't mean us any harm, I'm not sure he's got deep enough pockets though. 

I don't exactly think it will take Al that much in the grand scheme of things, if King really wanted to challenge this season he should have made another £8-10 mlllion available and Mark Allen should have been allowed to bring in 2 or 3 first team players. I mean he's missed a trick really, if he'd the extra funds available then he'd have a good chance of seeing a return on it. Anyone could see we were short of a couple of players and with fuck all done to address that it shows you where Dave King's boundaries are, unfortunately at that rate we will take years upon years to return to the top, countries like Italy, France and Russia have a one team league and that's where we are and and will be unless something is done about it. 

21 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Are you trying to say we couldn't get better than Kyle, Black, the Americans, to name a few, to play for the mighty Rangers?

If you are, then I'd seriously have to disagree with you.

Ashley, Green, etc. have been well documented for their part in our club - this thread isn't the place to go back over it all again.

McCoist should have had our club probably where it is now, as we entered the top league again, then people like Warburton or Caixhina or someone else with more experience could build on that.

That's why I blame McCoist, and King for obvious reasons.

As an aside, you mention Green. Was it not Green that was accused by some fans groups of setting up our own security company as a tax dodge??

The mighty Rangers had Davis, McGregor, Naismith, Lafferty etc etc and virtually all of them fucked right off!!!!!!!!

We tried to sign Craig Conway among many examples but they didnt fancy div 3 - understandable to be fair. 

And i brought up Green Ashley etc because they are as culpable for where we are right now.

So youve got King in your sights (and he's not perfect or above ciriticism) but if he fucked off then what? 

I'lI' say it again holding King and McCoist as the main culprits over the last 3 years is fuckin laughable 

41 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

King is fucking us and there are too many that are blind to the long term Damage he's doing. We will wake up at the end of another 5 years no further forward and with a smaller support due to disillusionment. 

So who do you want running us?