Dave King

bombaybadboy08

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ll ask you again if Pedro fails should they stand aside and allow new people to run the club. 

In an ideal world I'd like all of them gone. If Pedro goes Robertson should be gone at the same time.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why he didn’t pick him  

So just Robertson, but the board get to stay. 

You take selective reading to a new level. I said 'all of them'

Robertson because he is the one running the club day to day and was heavily involved in the recruitment process.

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

You take selective reading to a new level. I said 'all of them'

Robertson because he is the one running the club day to day and was heavily involved in the recruitment process.

You said ideal world, I don’t care what world they should all walk. 

Robertson is a coward and simply Kings puppet. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You said ideal world, I don’t care what world they should all walk. 

Robertson is a coward and simply Kings puppet. 

It's not as simple as that, you need people willing to come in, finance us and do a pretty hard job.

I'm not a fan of any of the current board but you can't get rid of the lot of them without an alternative.

15 minutes ago, Gustav said:

It's not as simple as that, you need people willing to come in, finance us and do a pretty hard job.

I'm not a fan of any of the current board but you can't get rid of the lot of them without an alternative.

They are failing and if they are the so called Rangers men they claim to be they should be stepping aside, and finding the next people to take us forward  

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They are failing and if they are the so called Rangers men they claim to be they should be stepping aside, and finding the next people to take us forward  

And what if nobody is out there prepared to do it?  As I said, not a fan of them but just now there is no realistic alternative unfortunately.

5 hours ago, gj923 said:

This is what our esteemed chairman said in relation to New oasis management who holds the shares that are controlled by him allowing him a seat on the board

Mr King also said that he had never been a director of NOAL, had no legal capacity to represent it and in the circumstances was in no position to advance its interests

Mr King passing on NOAL’s view that as the true affected party the obligation was on the Takeover Panel to inform and engage with NOAL direct

King would sell tomorrow if it got him a profit

And it's not like King hasn't got previous for lying either :whistle:

Gave up talking about him as l was starting to sound like blueavenger but he needs to get to fuck, he can't or won't get in new investors so he is of no use to any cunt. Thanks Dave but there's the fucking door, now take the rest of the useless hangers on with you, cheers?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought Park was the head or at least that was what I was told. Was also told it went to a full board meeting before approval. 

Nah it's only Park's boy who's on the board and imo a patsy for his old man there's no way he'd have headed it mate 

that said it still looks bad on King if you delegate the responsibility away you better hope the person you trust (Robertson) does a good job if not you have to answer to it 

but as usual no cunt at Rangers is accountable 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Nah it's only Park's boy who's on the board and imo a patsy for his old man there's no way he'd have headed it mate 

that said it still looks bad on King if you delegate the responsibility away you better hope the person you trust (Robertson) does a good job if not you have to answer to it 

It was his son I was talking about mate. 

As you say it’s even worse if they left the job to a glorified pen pusher to decide the next manager of Rangers. 

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be honest I saw it as deliberate deflection on Kings part that if the appointment went pear shaped he could turn round and say it was nothing to do with him. Then sack the manager and potentially Robertson all the whilst saying the board backed him but clearly he was not up to the job.

As I said in another  post we need50 million to get on same level as them

thibk how much they've banked being skelped in champions league plus they got better players and a manager there fucking 3 years ahead of us pains me to say that but wake up king invest or fuck off 

Folk expecting King to be at Ibrox or in Glasgow on a regular basis are living in a fantasy world, not going to happen.   That said, Dermott across the city spends very little time in Scotland either, yet his club appears more functional.   The big difference is they have, Liewell, like him or loathe him, steering the ship with quite a strong hand while we are lumbered with Roberston and Mini who share half a bollock between them and until that issue is resolved we are hopelessly fucked.