Dave King

bombaybadboy08

17 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The mighty Rangers had Davis, McGregor, Naismith, Lafferty etc etc and virtually all of them fucked right off!!!!!!!!

We tried to sign Craig Conway among many examples but they didnt fancy div 3 - understandable to be fair. 

And i brought up Green Ashley etc because they are as culpable for where we are right now.

So youve got King in your sights (and he's not perfect or above ciriticism) but if he fucked off then what? 

I'lI' say it again holding King and McCoist as the main culprits over the last 3 years is fuckin laughable 

Well, you laugh away mate, but I don't think it's funny.

Just as I don't think it's funny what the rest did, but this is about the football, and not the behind the scenes dodges people were up too, including our own at times.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

So who do you want running us? 

It's not about who anybody wants running us. It's about who IS running us, and why we are where we are.

We chased people away remember, and whilst we can't possibly judge them as they never had the chance, we can't just dismiss them either.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

It's not about who anybody wants running us. It's about who IS running us, and why we are where we are.

We chased people away remember, and whilst we can't possibly judge them as they never had the chance, we can't just dismiss them either.

I think we will leave it at that 

Can't believe King is getting the blame for the current predicament. I am not his biggest fan but I shudder to think where we would be right now if the status quo had remained with the Easdales and Ashley's puppet in charge. We have just had the biggest investment in the squad since  pre 2012 and a youth team set up that is now trying to break the mould by leaving the development league and try something different.

King along with the three bears have at least given the club the chance to get back and I am sure if somebody wants to step up to the plate and buy shares and seriously invest then they will step aside, at the moment I don't see a queue forming.

30 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Can't believe King is getting the blame for the current predicament. I am not his biggest fan but I shudder to think where we would be right now if the status quo had remained with the Easdales and Ashley's puppet in charge. We have just had the biggest investment in the squad since  pre 2012 and a youth team set up that is now trying to break the mould by leaving the development league and try something different.

King along with the three bears have at least given the club the chance to get back and I am sure if somebody wants to step up to the plate and buy shares and seriously invest then they will step aside, at the moment I don't see a queue forming.

Oh ffs!

The biggest investment? 5.9 mil. You seriously having a fucking giraffe? So where the fuck is the rest of the ST. Let me hazard a guess!

Now you don't know that King doesn't even have any shares in us? By his own mouth no less.

Are you still at school?

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs!

The biggest investment? 5.9 mil. You seriously having a fucking giraffe? So where the fuck is the rest of the ST. Let me hazard a guess!

Now you don't know that King doesn't even have any shares in us? By his own mouth no less.

Are you still at school?

What you expect to happen with the rest of the ST money?

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

"Who else is better?"

Or

"At least they're better than the last mob"

That's what it always boils down to to these surrender monkeys, what's next?

At least it's not 4th place?

At least it's not 15 in a row?

Well at least hearts got second instead of Aberdeen?

At least it's not been 10 years since we've won the league?

Time folk wake up. Apart from the fact were now getting hammered off the taigs 4 times a season I don't know what's different between now and a few years ago under the last shower of useless cunts. Apart from the fact were able to buy shirts that aren't available

13 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs!

Are you still at school?

Oh ffs! calm down said the school kid to the adult !!

£ 5.9 million  when was the last time we spent £ 5.9 million pre 2012 by my reckoning.

I don't understand what you mean are you saying that King doesn't have shares, quite sure he does. My point is that I am sure he would sell if a willing buyer stepped up.

No, not at school anymore, does it matter ?

How much do you think the season ticket money adds up to I would reckon between 10 - 12 million tops, remember they still have wages to pay and accounts to balance. As I said I am not his biggest fan and it pisses me off that he is a vacant chairman but I don't think it is as easy to just say its Kings fault.

Imagine a situation where you spend every last penny to back a new manager and then realise he is an absolute dud but all the money is spent !! Would it not be more sensible to invest a reasonable amount see how it goes, knowing that if he is a complete dud that you have at least enough cash left to get shot of him.

On 23/09/2017 at 14:04, Smile said:

We are getting exactly what some said on here a Group of lying bastards who wanted access to the Fans Season ticket cash and had filled our club full of debt.

Bus Contracts and jobs for the boys.

A classic case where they'd say anything to get their foot in the door then once in can do the fuck as they please. I don't believe they had a coherent plan for the future of the club.

On 25 September 2017 at 22:01, steven33jackie said:

Good old Kng and the 3 bears gettny the club back to the top because their good guys!!! They dont wan anything n return of course, just doing it to help us along the road. Thank goodness they came.I mean they just got in proffessionally and we didnt even have to beg them or vote them in.Good guys eh X

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:01, steven33jackie said:

The usual garbage from the Kingalings

Forgetting all the other things and the list is endless

Get him to fuck  . The revolting can't come quick enough for me with the coward

Maybe one day some will wake up to the fact we have the wrong people running our club. 

Very doubtful because then they would need to eat some humble pie. 

Laughable thing is those same King is ok crew are wanting Pedro punted, but can’t see that King and his giggle gang are the ones that have picked Warburton and then Pedro. 

21 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Oh ffs! calm down said the school kid to the adult !!

£ 5.9 million  when was the last time we spent £ 5.9 million pre 2012 by my reckoning.

I don't understand what you mean are you saying that King doesn't have shares, quite sure he does. My point is that I am sure he would sell if a willing buyer stepped up.

No, not at school anymore, does it matter ?

How much do you think the season ticket money adds up to I would reckon between 10 - 12 million tops, remember they still have wages to pay and accounts to balance. As I said I am not his biggest fan and it pisses me off that he is a vacant chairman but I don't think it is as easy to just say its Kings fault.

Imagine a situation where you spend every last penny to back a new manager and then realise he is an absolute dud but all the money is spent !! Would it not be more sensible to invest a reasonable amount see how it goes, knowing that if he is a complete dud that you have at least enough cash left to get shot of him.

This is what our esteemed chairman said in relation to New oasis management who holds the shares that are controlled by him allowing him a seat on the board

Mr King also said that he had never been a director of NOAL, had no legal capacity to represent it and in the circumstances was in no position to advance its interests

Mr King passing on NOAL’s view that as the true affected party the obligation was on the Takeover Panel to inform and engage with NOAL direct

King would sell tomorrow if it got him a profit

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe one day some will wake up to the fact we have the wrong people running our club. 

Very doubtful because then they would need to eat some humble pie. 

Laughable thing is those same King is ok crew are wanting Pedro punted, but can’t see that King and his giggle gang are the ones that have picked Warburton and then Pedro. 

That's just not true, the board have been criticised plenty for appointing Pedro.

18 minutes ago, Gustav said:

That's just not true, the board have been criticised plenty for appointing Pedro.

Not publicly they haven't.

Has Robertson and Park Junior been asked as to why they headhunted someone sitting fifth in the Qatari league and who has achieved nothing of note in his career - a career which has involved an average spell of fifteen months at his previous clubs.

As I mentioned in another thread, this board will never be publicly held to account due to various CoI's.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Will it cost them their seats on the board???????

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Not publicly they haven't.

Has Robertson and Park Junior been asked as to why they headhunted someone sitting fifth in the Qatari league and who has achieved nothing of note in his career - a career which has involved an average spell of fifteen months at his previous clubs.

As I mentioned in another thread, this board will never be publicly held to account due to various CoI's.

I din't mean fan groups, I meant on platforms like this. They haven't made their views know on Pedro either.

31 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Not near as much as they should have been

Can you imagine if the Easdales had signed Pedro?

The fact is the board stuck with Ally too long and then appointed two duds who aren't up to the job, the previous board cant be blamed for everything any more. It's too late for that pish 

The if we don't win the league this year or next year or the year after then you'll probably still get eejits blaming the old board. It's fucking pathetic

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This

The board could walk away in 5 years with the taigs going for 12 in a row, Pedro's still at Ibrox, still no share issue, no cups, finishing 5th place

And folk will still carry them out the doors on their shoulders thanking them for saving us from Mike Ashley