Dave King

bombaybadboy08

March 2014:

‘My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years,’ King told Sportsmail.

‘From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

‘But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

The January transfer window, the last one in the 4 years he highlighted, is going to see a spend off the scale by us. Really looking forward to Dave delivering. Cos he will, won't he........?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

March 2014:

‘My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years,’ King told Sportsmail.

‘From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

‘But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

The January transfer window, the last one in the 4 years he highlighted, is going to see a spend off the scale by us. Really looking forward to Dave delivering. Cos he will, won't he........?

You just probably added another 30 pages to this thread :lol: 

Just now, Gustav said:

You just probably added another 30 pages to this thread :lol: 

Haven't even read the thread other than the first post, which I agree with. Posted this quote in the boardroom section and thought I'd chuck it in here too. 

Might just leave you all to it now. Grenade pin removed and all that ?

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

March 2014:

The worst thing is people trying to add interpretations to this. It seems rather unequivocal there.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

March 2014:

Well done for digging that article out complete with quotes. He's a disgusting lying bastard. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Cunts put in 3.7 million of his own cash in 2 year. Fucking muppet of a man and an arsehole to boot. 

Doesn't matter he's a big Rangers man but

It wasn't his own cash, it was the cash of New Oasis Assets Limited which dodgy dave said he had no control over or anything 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

It wasn't his own cash, it was the cash of New Oasis Assets Limited which dodgy dave said he had no control over or anything 

Mind that other balloon Robertson claimed on record that his 15 million share purchase was included in his figures 

pathetic bastard - Pedro rightly gets it tight but I agree with others who point out he's still responsible for the lot 

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

March 2014:

A glib and shameless liar.

A large investment over and above whatever already has been invested is required is required. In my opinion 10-20 mil . Unfortunately the present board do not appear to have this kind of money but I can't think of anyone suitable who appears interested. I would hope when the AGM ,which should come up shortly,  takes place the board are asked to clearly and concisely explain where they see investment coming from