Tom English on the bbc website.

Helicopter Sundae

Said before, Brown does get away with murder, and he know it; however, Griffiths is pure scum and he needs to be punished. Brown is probably a player that , let's face it, we would like to have in our team given his passion, but Griffiths is a totally different kettle of fish. The police should be making a point about his behaviour because it really could start a riot, which will spill out onto the streets. Utter scum the ' man' is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not a popular view on here but I genuinely think English is a journalist in the real sense, he tells it as he sees it without agendas, sometimes we wont like it. In contrast most of the cowards like to see what way the wind is blowing before they offer their opinion, no way would they go against the tide. You would never get Jackson criticising brown, he could practically commit murder on the park and it would go unmentioned by most of these spineless bastards. I believe that English has far more integrity than the like of most of these people, and certainly more than spiers who has maintained a career on being seen as  the go to twat when it comes to sticking it to us.

English is like every other rhat faced media bastard, they go with the direction the wind blows, recently the media were made to look like mugs over the supposed spfl letter to the sfa and other ebt related nonsense, 

They are scared that their obvious bias is now widely noticed due to recent events 

Mark my word we'll beat hamilton on Friday and by Monday the bad stories will surface again 

43 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Said before, Brown does get away with murder, and he know it; however, Griffiths is pure scum and he needs to be punished. Brown is probably a player that , let's face it, we would like to have in our team given his passion, but Griffiths is a totally different kettle of fish. The police should be making a point about his behaviour because it really could start a riot, which will spill out onto the streets. Utter scum the ' man' is.

Like Lennon and Sutton before them, brown and griffiths are nothing more than classless fools, only lauded by the same mentality scum that support them. 

2 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Considering we had a player booked and sent off for "celebrating" towards Morton fans, when this moron's behavior genuinely could start disorder is mind boggling.

28 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Considering we had a player booked and sent off for "celebrating" towards Morton fans, when this moron's behavior genuinely could start disorder is mind boggling.

Precisely!

A game that means so much to so many people and has resulted in murders let's be frank here. 

Players on both sides have a responsibility. 

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Its not a popular view on here but I genuinely think English is a journalist in the real sense, he tells it as he sees it without agendas, sometimes we wont like it. In contrast most of the cowards like to see what way the wind is blowing before they offer their opinion, no way would they go against the tide. You would never get Jackson criticising brown, he could practically commit murder on the park and it would go unmentioned by most of these spineless bastards. I believe that English has far more integrity than the like of most of these people, and certainly more than spiers who has maintained a career on being seen as  the go to twat when it comes to sticking it to us.

I remember English five years ago was one of the first journalists to pen an article debunking the new club pish and he recieved a fair amount of abuse as expected for stating the truth. Compare that to the cunt five years on at our press conference still going on about the liquidated club shite until jabba put him straight. So i know where your coming from regarding English. In saying that like majority of the rest he's still a cunt.

English must have a reason for penning that, maybe he knows something is in the offing, I don't know but I wouldn't think he's doing it for our benefit.  Regardless of their ability I'm glad we don't have anyone like Brown or Griffiths at the club, Brown is just a thick ned and Griffiths is a horrible excuse for a human being and he should have been hammered for his antics by his employer. 

2 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

The board should be contacting the police about the behaviour of Griffiths, but we know they won't.

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

The board should be contacting the police about the behaviour of Griffiths, but we know they won't.

The Duncan Ferguson incident: did a cop not come on the filed after he head-butted someone, which was part of the case which saw him jailed for assault? I have never seen anything like this. Yet Cantona kung fu kicks a fan, and it is dealt with within football.

We've been taking it up the arse for a long time.

This country is lost to the Romans, hey, they control every area of society now. The media, big business, commerce, public administration ( Police, local council authorities), The Judicial system, Sport. In 5/10 years time, we will be the minority in this country. 10/15 years time they will be burning us at the stake.

You know we're in trouble when a cunt like english, who despises us with fenian passion, criticizes them.

I believe he does so, not out of objective journalism, but because he's absolutely convinced we are no threat to them for a long time.

Fuck, it'll be his mates - thomson and phil magobillygook, next