Motherwell semi-final

Captain Hilts

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

After the disappointment of Saturday I am finding it hard to get excited about this. However cometh the day and that will change.

I always feel deflated after any defeat, especially to thems.

But the buzz always comes back and I chirp up when there's a game coming up.

I'm really looking forward to the semi final and we will sell our Hampden allocation no problem:thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

The ticket sales for the two games are combined, the SPFL take their cut and the rest is distributed equally between the 4 clubs.

Oh that's ok then? So if we filled the stadium both sellick and hivs are funded too? 

This is looking at a worse and worse idea the more it's discussed 

14 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That 'huge club' Motherwell will be lucky to sell their half of the South Stand and half of the sellick end behind the goal.

However, the same club that restricted us to 1500 tickets in the play offs a couple of years ago will be praying that we fill the rest of the stadium and give them a big pay day. Some of which will be used to refill more red ash round their dump of a ground. 

You dont have to pay this or even turn up if prices were reduced - I wouldn't criticise anyone either way. 

It's up to everyone whether they turn up or not whatever the reasons, boycotting a semi final at a neutral ground based on the other club getting some share out of it seems a horrific way to decide it though

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Oh that's ok then? So if we filled the stadium both sellick and hivs are funded too? 

Nobody is asking or telling you to go. Just like nobody should be asked to stay away if they want to go watch Rangers :tu:.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Imagine not going to a semi final cos another team will get some money :lol: 

1 minute ago, orangecountry said:

Love it when folk moan about the price of tickets.. yet all agree the club needs more money to sign better players and compete 

People get annoyed when the club spunk money on utter shite 15 players instead of buying 3-4 players of quality instead.

I didn't tick semi finals and finals but I'm on away games CCCS. If we have tickets still available after the guys who ticked semi finals etc are sorted, will they get allocated to the rest of us on the away games scheme?

Or will they go to RSCs? Anyone any idea how it works.

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

I didn't tick semi finals and finals but I'm on away games CCCS. If we have tickets still available after the guys who ticked semi finals etc are sorted, will they get allocated to the rest of us on the away games scheme?

Or will they go to RSCs? Anyone any idea how it works.

I don't think anyone wanting a ticket will miss out tbh there will be in the region of 40 thousand tickets available if we want them id imagine - maybe even a public sale too 

2 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

It's pretty simple... 

We wonder why Scottish football is so far behind, we blame sky.. yet we also have cheaper tickets are on a par with league 1 prices in England 

I don't wonder why we're so far behind 

we've a shite product 

teams that hate Rangers more than love themselves 

have corrupt bastards running things 

a sense of entitlement 

and a second rate Rangers who at this rate will never be a force 

why should we be on a par with any super leagues? We're a nation of about 4 million people in a backwater 

20 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Love it when folk moan about the price of tickets.. yet all agree the club needs more money to sign better players and compete 

He was given money, he spent it mostly on wallopers, I give up a lot to take my kids and myself to matches, I repeat, 30 quid for a game at that shitehole vs motherwell is a fucking disgrace.

48 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Well I said that months ago and got called all sorts for it. 

Doesnt change the point I'm making though

Well done then.

Ticket prices aren't always cheaper here than down south. Been to numerous games down there watching the champions from the year before, yet still paid more for Hearts away up here.

You seen ragin about something thoigh, you ok m8?

Wasn't the semi against the taigs last season a score? I don't really mind paying 30 quid, but we have a couple of away games in between which will also be 30 quid, October will cost a fortune to see us get embarrassed a couple more times. 

5 hours ago, simplythebest said:

It's up to everyone whether they turn up or not whatever the reasons, boycotting a semi final at a neutral ground based on the other club getting some share out of it seems a horrific way to decide it though

I'm not boycotting this mate - please don't misunderstand me. I do no longer go to away league games however - fuck that

but giving the circumstances of the prices and the way it's divvied up I wouldn't knock anybody for not going