Club 1872 meeting

geneva_ger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

The main question to him should be "why did You appoint some one with no pedigree ,another experiment like warburton, when what we needed was stability"

The only stabilty this club has comes from the support and ST money and doesn't our board know it, along with knowing they will never be held to account as we are a bunch of surrender monkeys and appeasers as they rip the hole out of us and treat us with utter contempt.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

For as long as James Blair remains part of C1872 - no pertinent questions will be asked of the board.

The club secretary being more or less in charge of an 'independent fans group' has and will always be nuts IMO. :duh:

I am not a member, but this has to be a major fuck up surely. 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

All those that are on the outside of the tent pishing in...

...become members, get into meetings like this  and get your voices heard.  Otherwise you''re just empty vessels grumping on an online forum.

It doesn't change anything so they're better off far out of it - there's too many lapdogs and arse lickers and handwringers compared to people who actually care so it's absolutely futile (and always has been going back 20 years to the meetings you used to have where Davie Murray and John Greg sat in on and looked down their nose/sneered at decent fans) 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The club secretary being more or less in charge of an 'independent fans group' has and will always be nuts IMO. :duh:

I am not a member, but this has to be a major fuck up surely. 

One of the main reasons why I haven't joined to be honest - yet we were told there was no CoI :sarcasm:

Add to that CG is still involved (allegedly) and you have a clusterfuck of epic proportions :megaanguish:

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

One of the main reasons why I haven't joined to be honest - yet we were told there was no CoI :sarcasm:

Add to that CG is still involved (allegedly) and you have a clusterfuck of epic proportions :megaanguish:

He (CG) is not involved, never has been and has stated he wants nothing to do with it (formation of C1872 and its bastard lovechild of a working party.

RST will never merge with RF.

No one, with any COI will ever be appointed to the board of RF (C1872)

We will create this (RF) to hold this, and all future boards, to account

You are not a Rangers fan if you don't join RF

:whistle:

Most of the above lies were spouted by one person.

I really regret buying a life membership.  All us fans really want to do is help the club yet we get shat on everytime by ego trips.

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I think many would agree with that.

I was just reading about CG in the B & F section a couple of minutes ago and that some members of a working party have resigned. :confused:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think many would agree with that.

I was just reading about CG in the B & F section a couple of minutes ago and that some members of a working party have resigned. :confused:

CG has rapidly overtaken Dingwall as one of the most divisive figures in the history of our support - yet he's lorded over as some second coming of the messiah within an element of our support.

He's a fucking parasite.

35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This isn't a meeting for the Club 1872 board to ask questions of Robertson, it's for Club 1872 members to do so.

Will they be asking about the latest working party resignations and removal of RF given promises ?

Will they be allowed to ask ?

I would propose and I'm sure we would have a second, on someone from here to get on the 1872 board. I have a candidate in mind as we need a voice of the real fans group on there. Fuck the blazers, there are more working class fans (I'm sure) contribute to 1872 and we need action, not soundbites.

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

CG has rapidly overtaken Dingwall as one of the most divisive figures in the history of our support - yet he's lorded over as some second coming of the messiah within an element of our support.

He's a fucking parasite.

Clusterfuck IMO. 

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

I would propose and I'm sure we would have a second, on someone from here to get on the 1872 board. I have a candidate in mind as we need a voice of the real fans group on there. Fuck the blazers, there are more working class fans (I'm sure) contribute to 1872 and we need action, not soundbites.

We had one, D'Art - unfortunately hounded out.

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

We tried that already.  He left due to the corruption in the board

8 minutes ago, backup said:

Will they be asking about the latest working party resignations and removal of RF given promises ?

Will they be allowed to ask ?

Go and ask whatever the fuck you want.

The one thing I've learned over the years is that people love to do their moaning on social media platforms but never seem to appear when they have the chance to address their concerns. Baffling.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Go and ask whatever the fuck you want.

The one thing I've learned over the years is that people love to do their moaning on social media platforms but never seem to appear when they have the chance to address their concerns. Baffling.

What is baffling is that you appear to be so miffed at the asking of pertinent questions, perhaps you are in full agreement with 1872 being a shill ?

Just now, backup said:

What is baffling is that you appear to be so miffed at the asking of pertinent questions, perhaps you are in full agreement with 1872 being a shill ?

What :lol:

I just said go along and ask it - or if you can't make it alongside make sure one of your mates that can attend can do so. Or why not email Club1872 and ask directly?

12 minutes ago, rbr said:

The biggest and latest disgrace is the RF life memberships which were allowed to be passed from one generation to the next , now die with the member , it's in the new articles , an absolute disgrace yet again 

Missed that bit mate, that’s a fucking joke. The whole selling point of the lifetime membership was it would be in your family for evermore. 

Voted no anyway, but I’m sure the flock will say yes. 

I must add to my previous comment that I mean absolutely no disrespect to D'Art who has done his utmost and with great respect from us Bears. We are shareholders who have perhaps become more disenfranchised of late so maybe it's time to be more direct. We do have some in our fold who could approach it differently. I have a name who I think could represent us.

Pedro is not my first choice and my anger is not at him at this time, he is still the manager. I would like to see our Rangers board, major shareholders and our 1872 board rip some folk a new fucking arsehole and speak up to the press and footballing authorities about the constant one-way hounding of everything Rangers. You don't have to be a blazer to do this.

14 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Different guy with a different will mate.

Corruption.  You will not get anyone with morals to join and remain due to the sheer corruption involved by all at the top and those that helped to build this.

anyone you do get to stand will either become another lapdog to the corruption, be corrupted themselves or will walk away.