Any statement from club re Miller?

Redwhiteandblue

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's why a statement us needed. We pay every person at the clubs wages. Which means they're all our employees. 

Everyone should know exactly what is going on with their employees, especially if it is something as serious as this.  

If this is the "Barry Ferguson" scenario, and we have players on Kenny's side, then we have a potential revolt on our hands. 

Deserve to know exactly what is going on. 

Pretty pathetic argument - we are no more his employers than folk that shop at Tesco employ the store staff. This ( if it is anything at all) is a management / employee issue that should be dealt with internally. The board should NOT be commenting on this in any way - shape or form. We don't get to know when a young player is being sold, let go, or chastised; and Miller ( whom I like) is just another player. The board should have nothing to do with this. 

53 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Pretty pathetic argument - we are no more his employers than folk that shop at Tesco employ the store staff. This ( if it is anything at all) is a management / employee issue that should be dealt with internally. The board should NOT be commenting on this in any way - shape or form. We don't get to know when a young player is being sold, let go, or chastised; and Miller ( whom I like) is just another player. The board should have nothing to do with this. 

The board will have a lot to do with this if it ends up with a player revolt on our hands. 

Granted Kenny doesnt have the same infulance the Barry had, but it could least to the same, especially if the foreign players genuinely don't feel welcome and there a divide in the squad. 

May as well add while I'm here, McCrorie, as good as he's been, isnt good enough YET to be starting every game. Where the fuck is Danny Wilson?

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The board will have a lot to do with this if it ends up with a player revolt on our hands. 

Granted Kenny doesnt have the same infulance the Barry had, but it could least to the same, especially if the foreign players genuinely don't feel welcome and there a divide in the squad. 

May as well add while I'm here, McCrorie, as good as he's been, isnt good enough YET to be starting every game. Where the fuck is Danny Wilson?

Danny wilson is injured I believe. 

18 minutes ago, Barasa said:

You think he'll risk it again?

whats he got to lose? Out the team, not much chance of getting back in .Pedro's minds made up so millers only hope is to go running and try and cause more unrest stories and hope the dressing room revolts against the manager and takes his side. If he can play for them he's capable of doing anything.

I would strongly suggest Miller is toast and players aint that stupid to side with the rhat that has been rhatted out. They have a living to make and quite a well paid one at our club. So it's heads down and keep stoom and don't be even seen talking to the rhat. It could be career threatening.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There wasn't a statement on Forrester or O'Halloran so why should Kenny get one? 

He doesn't deserve a statement - he's done.

Are you saying that on performances? If so then at this moment in time I'm not seeing that... A better option than the likes of Herrera and Hardie IMO as a backup to Morelos. I'd hope in January we would be looking for another striker regardless.

However if it's based on the rumours and if they are true... His only possible reprieve is if Pedro gets sacked. If the rumours are true though as you say he doesn't deserve a statement. He should be ashamed as from what I've seen Pedro has backed him a lot.

Be interesting to see how it pans out.