Wee Vladimir

14 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Just e-mailed the rebel asking would a spokesman from the tartan trannies care to explain why when 3 subs all went on together Vald was the only booed. I won't hold my breath waiting on an explanation.

I hope you aren't being serious here.

Some of our support has become very precious recently 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

Just e-mailed the rebel asking would a spokesman from the tartan trannies care to explain why when 3 subs all went on together Vald was the only booed. I won't hold my breath waiting on an explanation.

Riddy

48 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

They would just reply: who the fuck is Vald?

The wee man had a few nice touches but his legacy of playing with us coupled wae his tweets hating the fenians shows him up for the blowhard he is, "I love the gers, I'd love to resign", well you've made yer dough, agree a deal that's too good for us to turn down, cannae see it happening myself = blowhard.  Used to love going to big Scotland games but the SFA have ruined it for me and mine based on 2012.  Having said that, tonight was the first Scotland goal I've cheered in five years.  Wee chesneys fenian army where well worth the victory.  Roll on the playoff penalty defeat ???

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did he not get injured? Wylde took his spot and had a good run in the team.

Wylde was brainless but a direct player and I thought he was more effective.

I continually get slagged for that opinion :lol:

I'm not surprised Wylde was awful, Weiss had a bit about him.

8 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

How exactly does sitting back and letting the tarriers take 100% control of the support of the country help the situation?

The game in this country is absolutely riddled with tarriers from top to bottom and this is obviously reflected in the national team set up. What we have now is a bastardised version of what our nation used to represent and The vast majority of bears want no part of that. 

If you think you can offer a solution to that I'm more than happy to listen. 

14 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

The game in this country is absolutely riddled with tarriers from top to bottom and this is obviously reflected in the national team set up. What we have now is a bastardised version of what our nation used to represent and The vast majority of bears want no part of that. 

If you think you can offer a solution to that I'm more than happy to listen. 

Unfortunately the tarriers hold all the aces with domestic talent since we got shafted to the bottom of the domestic game.

Realistically Wallace, miller and Dorrans will never see Scotland strips again and on their form they shouldn't, mcrorie and jack are our best bets to get players in the squad if they can keep progressing.

As soon as we get on a more even keel domestically we will get a better amount of the homegrown talent seeing Rangers as a realistic career opportunity this in turn will increase our influence in the national game.

Thats all speculation right enough, I know what won't help and that's going 'fuck this and fuck scotland' and leaving the international game to 'them'

Put more blue bums on seats at hampden and support the team, you can even boo the thumb and lego eater if that makes you happy.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Unfortunately the tarriers hold all the aces with domestic talent since we got shafted to the bottom of the domestic game.

Realistically Wallace, miller and Dorrans will never see Scotland strips again and on their form they shouldn't, mcrorie and jack are our best bets to get players in the squad if they can keep progressing.

As soon as we get on a more even keel domestically we will get a better amount of the homegrown talent seeing Rangers as a realistic career opportunity this in turn will increase our influence in the national game.

Thats all speculation right enough, I know what won't help and that's going 'fuck this and fuck scotland' and leaving the international game to 'them'

Put more blue bums on seats at hampden and support the team, you can even boo the thumb and lego eater if that makes you happy.

I fear you grossly underestimate the seriousness of the situation. The fat Jap across the city has had free reign to orchestrate the whole game during our decline for the benefit of beggar fc and to the detriment of Rangers. There's nothing fantastical about how he's achieved this. He has only done what tarriers do by strategically placing his minions where they suit his ends. He has also had a lot of help from some very gullible people mainly in the north east. 

Until such time as wee (the support) can somehow manage to install a board capable of retaining the power and control of the game in Scotland to suit Rangers ends then we are pissing in the wind. 

8 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

What a fucking pansy sorry. If that's how you get offended you must live a shallow life.

Grow up mate, don't give a fuck about the haters.

12 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

I fear you grossly underestimate the seriousness of the situation. The fat Jap across the city has had free reign to orchestrate the whole game during our decline for the benefit of beggar fc and to the detriment of Rangers. There's nothing fantastical about how he's achieved this. He has only done what tarriers do by strategically placing his minions where they suit his ends. He has also had a lot of help from some very gullible people mainly in the north east. 

Until such time as wee (the support) can somehow manage to install a board capable of retaining the power and control of the game in Scotland to suit Rangers ends then we are pissing in the wind. 

I think the board are the common denominator in a lot of our problems.

I'll agree the cunts have had it too easy but that's what usually happens when you try to kill off your main competition and monopolise anything.

The sooner we get some good home grown talent banging on the door of the national team it will be a lot easier to tell if the chips are in fact so vastly stacked against us or if there is a wee element of paranoia setting in, eg like the tims in the 90's.

8 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

That's the type of nonsense that the 'love me brigade' from the other side of the city would come out with.

Sort it out. 

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

I think the board are the common denominator in a lot of our problems.

I'll agree the cunts have had it too easy but that's what usually happens when you try to kill off your main competition and monopolise anything.

The sooner we get some good home grown talent banging on the door of the national team it will be a lot easier to tell if the chips are in fact so vastly stacked against us or if there is a wee element of paranoia setting in, eg like the tims in the 90's.

It most certainly isn't paranoia. Without a shadow of doubt being a white protestant (Rangers fan) these days has seen us become the most marginalised group in society as is currently being discussed in another thread. People aren't stupid.

It may have taken us a while to wake up to the situation but I'd say the vast majority of bears now realise the gravity of what our own apathy has created. The question is what are we going to do about it. Having a dominant Rangers once again will help shape our progress imo. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

There where 10 other opposition players on the park that didn't get boo'd.

Open your fucking eyes 

Bullshit the biggest boo was in the first few seconds when Skirtel touched the ball. Yes Vlad got boo'ed who cares?

Folk looking for something to get upset and moan about, precious wee souls.

58 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

It most certainly isn't paranoia. Without a shadow of doubt being a white protestant (Rangers fan) these days has seen us become the most marginalised group in society as is currently being discussed in another thread. People aren't stupid.

It may have taken us a while to wake up to the situation but I'd say the vast majority of bears now realise the gravity of what our own apathy has created. The question is what are we going to do about it. Having a dominant Rangers once again will help shape our progress imo. 

I don't feel oppressed and I'm usually slow to jump on mass hysteria.

I don't feel marginalised.

I gave tims enough stick for playing the victim card and I refuse to do the same.

I honestly feel the only negative effect being a Rangers fan has had on me is my mental health after having to watch the shite we have put on the park over the last 5 years.

We will be on top again, it will not happen overnight.

Just now, Tom0411 said:

Fuck sake Tom

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

What's a "Tartan Trannie"?

Sssshhhhhh.