Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

If VAR was in use for the 3-1 Rangers win in the New Year Old Firm game at Ibrox in 1997, it would clearly have shown that Cadete was offside. :lol::lol::lol:

DWRGT-6WkAINsKs.thumb.jpg.4210c5bfb6e756185f7a59503cf9b353.jpg

Was given for hand ball mate, don't let the truth get in the way of a good Tim conspiracy 

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

If VAR was in use for the 3-1 Rangers win in the New Year Old Firm game at Ibrox in 1997, it would clearly have shown that Cadete was offside. :lol::lol::lol:

DWRGT-6WkAINsKs.thumb.jpg.4210c5bfb6e756185f7a59503cf9b353.jpg

VAR would have revealed Cadete handling the ball. I still think thats why the lino flagged 

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

30f6e10a_ozzzz.thumb.jpg.d2a9d854ad2b3d7e63225e97d2a7bfd2.jpg

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Thought you may have left early and missed Weir getting their third just a couple of mins before the end.  :lol:

ha ha - no chance! There was a trophy to lift ?

This was the game that had the biggest attendance at a UK league match which still stands to this day - 118,567. 

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 19:41, BLUEDIGNITY said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5a00aa7011a72380d9a3eb3c2deb2df0.jpeg

Aerial view of Richmond Park in The Oatlands, the tenement's of which are on the left hand side one of them in fact was where I was born. Bottom of the pic you can just see a wall running up Shawfield Drive, this is Shawfield Stadium former home of Clyde fc and still the greyhound track. Hutchesontown is at the top of the pic. But on the top right of the pic the expanse of land to the right of the bend of the river Clyde and to the left of the bridge going over the river is Fleshers Haugh where The Rangers were born.

Family lived in Polmadie Road . Richmond Park was an amazing place for me as a kid in the summer, with putting and bowling greens, boating pond (The Ducksy), rockery gardens and cricket ground. Many happy days spent there with my old man and grandparents who saw out their days in Oatlands and Hutchesontown.

13 hours ago, toad said:

Family lived in Polmadie Road . Richmond Park was an amazing place for me as a kid in the summer, with putting and bowling greens, boating pond (The Ducksy), rockery gardens and cricket ground. Many happy days spent there with my old man and grandparents who saw out their days in Oatlands and Hutchesontown.

A haven to grow up in Bud, born in a single end on the Ru'glen road as we called it, then Rosebery Street, fond memories and sad to see them destroy it.