Millers Agent

Lloyd

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Permit me to be academic for a minute (no laughing at the back) if you make such a serious claim. And that is a serious claim you need to back that up with evidence. Right now Tommy Wright has said bollocks and called Pedro out.

Pedro has since .......... said fuck all 

Car crash 

Pedro also said that st johnstone set up like morton and that hurt fuckin mr wright. The Duffy backed Pedro.

Fuck wright.

Just now, KingKirk said:

@Deanzmeanzheinzis  a right wee gossip fuckin loves it:lol::lol:

It's nothing to do with gossip

Pedro has claimed that someone is leaking team news to opposition. Thats a very serious allegation - is the mole still here? Has pedro got it right? 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Exactly. You don't care about Kenny you just care about making Pedro look bad and try and get Mcciness in! :aberdeen:

Pedro has told anyone who will listen we have a mole within who is spouting info to the opposition. How many times has this happened? Thats very serious, no? 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Pedro has claimed that someone is leaking team news to opposition. Thats a very serious allegation - is the mole still here? Has pedro got it right? 

Phone up and find out for yourself and stop bothering us.

So true they need to find the person and fast as it's damaging our club?

Pedro has told anyone who will listen we have a mole within who is spouting info to the opposition. How many times has this happened? Thats very serious, no? 

Don't think anyone is saying it's not serious. Just don't see a problem with the way the manager has/is handling it 

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You're diverting. Pedro started all this

He's clearly stated that a mole has leaked his team to another team. Thats a serious allegation. If and i mean IFthats true someone needs booted out. If its bollocks someone needs booted out ......

And how do we know that individual isn't already out? My guess, he is. 

Honestly I believe the running to the media and talking to pals at St J (join the dots) to be two different things. 

Perhaps its all paranoia, perhaps mind games but you know what, he called St J out and they just like the Morton comment acted all offended and up for it............ Pedro and his team went up there and soundly skelped them.  That's what matters and not some agent greeting on twitter.  

Another point, If Miller has been accused of doing something (serious) wrong that he hasn't and dropped from the team I am convinced we would be hearing more from him one way or another - fuck sake he could leave under constructive dismissal if that was the case.  

Also, is it curious we haven't had a exclusive from Jackson since?

Who knows. It's all guess work but we need to stop the hysteria every time a nomark journo or agent makes a claim. 

Judge him on results. When he (and his predecessor) wasn't winning one of the few things everyone agreed on is that results are all that matters 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If I was putting money on it, I’d say...

- MOH leaks team to St J, and won’t play for Rangers again unless Wright gets the gig

- There’s a separate rat (Miller or his agent in all likelihood) that’s leaking to the press 

- Miller was dropped from starting 11 pre OF game due to form

- Miller was dropped from the squad entirely because of his actions during the game (disobeying instructions) ‘officially’, but PC suspects he’s the leak ‘unofficially’ 

- PC wants rid, but would rather not bad mouth him because we may need him in case of emergency, he has some influence over a section of the squad, or it may reduce our options for punting him come January 

PC is entirely correct in highlighting the ST J situation and not public accusing Miller of being the rat, especially if there’s a lack of evidence. 

Guess work Graeme but I'd put my money there too. Along those lines at least.