Just Poor Refereeing Part 2..............

Blueofblood

McLean was bad, but i think the guy Beaton who reffed the hibs game at Ibrox was the worst i have ever seen

I am normally fairly relaxed at the game but the frustration caused by ref had my eyes  bulging out my head and my neck was straining like deirde barlows shouting at the useless tosser. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

McLean was bad, but i think the guy Beaton who reffed the hibs game at Ibrox was the worst i have ever seen

I am normally fairly relaxed at the game but the frustration caused by ref had my eyes  bulging out my head and my neck was straining like deirde barlows shouting at the useless tosser. 

Same clown was running the line at the last Barca CL game.

Just now, cushynumber said:

thats already done. there is no way Motherwell will play like that in the final and get away with it.

They won't play that way because they know the filth would stand up to it, our bunch of 'warriors' let one of their own get attacked and didn't have the bottle to do anything about it

Just now, Gustav said:

They won't play that way because they know the filth would stand up to it, our bunch of 'warriors' let one of their own get attacked and didn't have the bottle to do anything about it

they wont be allowed to either, the situation will never materialise. Il bet Motherwell either finish with 9 men, or don't lay a scratch

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Pure conspiracy n aw that

no, there is no way the SFA want their showpiece final damaged by scenes where a players nose is plastered all over his face. Anybody with half a brain could see the ref lost it on sunday - the ref in the final will try and make sure he doesnt.

11 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

So, I threw up this topic about 5 weeks into the season after the disgusting refereeing perfromances, in particular the hivs and Ross county games.  Now as the season has progressed and the dust settles from Sunday we have been the subject of another excellent performance from the ref.

Lets all just satisfy ourselves and be content that it’s just incompetence, nothing more, throw into the mix that Motherwell tactics were hard, honest and fair.  They played the game honestly in the same way the referee reffed the game honestly.

Nothing to see, move along now, stiff upper lip and bring on the next team of UCF hard, honest and fair players.  

I can’t believe Rangers fans are giving the lad Cardoso stick for getting his nose broken, which the officials decided was an honest and fair challenge.  

Open season continues, but not in the minds of the righteous, I can hear the thudding of keyboards as this is being digested by the appeasers.  They will say ‘it’s just poor refereeing’ ‘the refs are just incompetent’ ‘they’re not cheating’ ‘decisions balance themselves out over a season’ ‘stop acting like a rattler’. 

Well my fuck we’re now about 10 weeks into the season, on the Rangers scales of justice we have a feather representing Rangers, on the other scale (for referees and the noncy shitebag teams) we have Michelle McMammoth with a lifetime free pass to China Buffet King.  I wonder when the scales will start to tip in our favour? Should we all hold our collective breaths?

Wonder when part 3 will be written and, will it this time, include a much more serious injury for a Rangers player?

No dispute about bad refereeing but the stats still show that the Motherwell match was a 50/50 at best so I don’t want to focus on it as we were still crap even if the referee was better and we scraped a win.

St Johnstone match was described by Pedro as our most complete performance which should terrify all fans - their red card allowed us to win that comfortable but that match could have turned against us easily enough as well.

I think the Refs need to be pulled back into a SFA training camp and it needs to be drained into there heads .

Fairness and consistency no mater which team they support or want to win.

And they shud also have a 3 strikes (blatant decisions in front of them  but diff if they did not see it i.e.  behind them) and get demoted to the lower divisions and have to work there way back up the pecking order. 

It might not help but surely it would weed out the worse of them.

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

No dispute about bad refereeing but the stats still show that the Motherwell match was a 50/50 at best so I don’t want to focus on it as we were still crap even if the referee was better and we scraped a win.

Stats? Since when do stats show how OTT our opponents were?

8 hours ago, Gustav said:

Get a fucking grip

Well thought out balanced articulate response, nice.  What bits do you disagree with and that I need to get a grip of?  Ffs, but of course the ref was just as bad for that lot wasn’t he? Just like with Hivs, and Ross County. Those games set a fucking precedent that it’s ok to tackle/assault a Rangers player in any fucking way you like.  

But no, it’s honest mistakes, it will balance itself out, we should start kicking the shit out of teams and elbowing them, that’ll show them, ffs look what Jack has been sent off twice for this season. 

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Stats? Since when do stats show how OTT our opponents were?

You’ve missed my point - I’m more interested in how we played.  If we played great but lost because of a cheating ref then I’d be focusing on the ref.  The reality is we’re shit and refereeing decisions are not what is causing us to have poor results. Therefore my focus is on our poor performance rather than the referee.

37 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

You’ve missed my point - I’m more interested in how we played.  If we played great but lost because of a cheating ref then I’d be focusing on the ref.  The reality is we’re shit and refereeing decisions are not what is causing us to have poor results. Therefore my focus is on our poor performance rather than the referee.

So how you actually made your point is the problem.

We played ok for 60 minutes whilst Motherwell kicked Fuck out of us. We lost a goal and lost our shape and guidance.

The fact is our players are incapable of rising above the injustices on the pitch. Regardless you mentioned stats, which show sweet Fuck all.

The issue for me is not that we could of had a man sent so that evens out Jack being sent off against Hibs.  The point is our players are assaulted on the pitch to stop them playing.

Semi competent refereeing might mean a team gets a warning then next bad challenge is a booking as a way to protect the players.  

But where refs don't do that we need the players to step up and show they won't be bullied.

13 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Nailed it and if Bowman plays its a certainty he will be sent off , he's fooling nobody........

Irrespective of why he said it, he was right and that is no bad thing.

The utter hatred towards our club has manifested on the field and since its fashionable to hate us, we are getting a raw deal from refs, no doubt. 

I hate to see it, but we are gonna have to act like we've been killed after bad tackles and continue to apply the pressure on refs because the blueprint for beating us through unimpeded thuggery has been copied and is in wide distribution. 

That said, we are pish and Pedro is on borrowed time.

20 hours ago, Blueofblood said:

So, I threw up this topic about 5 weeks into the season after the disgusting refereeing perfromances, in particular the hivs and Ross county games.  Now as the season has progressed and the dust settles from Sunday we have been the subject of another excellent performance from the ref.

Lets all just satisfy ourselves and be content that it’s just incompetence, nothing more, throw into the mix that Motherwell tactics were hard, honest and fair.  They played the game honestly in the same way the referee reffed the game honestly.

Nothing to see, move along now, stiff upper lip and bring on the next team of UCF hard, honest and fair players.  

I can’t believe Rangers fans are giving the lad Cardoso stick for getting his nose broken, which the officials decided was an honest and fair challenge.  

Open season continues, but not in the minds of the righteous, I can hear the thudding of keyboards as this is being digested by the appeasers.  They will say ‘it’s just poor refereeing’ ‘the refs are just incompetent’ ‘they’re not cheating’ ‘decisions balance themselves out over a season’ ‘stop acting like a rattler’. 

Well my fuck we’re now about 10 weeks into the season, on the Rangers scales of justice we have a feather representing Rangers, on the other scale (for referees and the noncy shitebag teams) we have Michelle McMammoth with a lifetime free pass to China Buffet King.  I wonder when the scales will start to tip in our favour? Should we all hold our collective breaths?

Wonder when part 3 will be written and, will it this time, include a much more serious injury for a Rangers player?

This is almost the Rangers fans way mate . Been that way for years  . For every angry bear wanting to kick up a stink . There will be 2 saying .Sit down and stop behaving like a taig . Apathy and Arrogance . That is what so many bears have

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

So how you actually made your point is the problem.

We played ok for 60 minutes whilst Motherwell kicked Fuck out of us. We lost a goal and lost our shape and guidance.

The fact is our players are incapable of rising above the injustices on the pitch. Regardless you mentioned stats, which show sweet Fuck all.

No we didn’t play well for 60 minutes.

The stats show that Motherwell arguable had the better of the game - that is my point!  

Very glass half full of you to take the view that referee decisions are our problem and not the fact that we are totally average and struggle to assert ourselves against any of the better teams in the league.

"Partick Thistle boss Alan Archibald and Hamilton manager Martin Canning are united in their criticism of referee Steven McLean after last night's 0-0 draw at New Douglas Park. (STV)"

Not seen either of the above incidents but surely something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing in general, every week there's at least one big incident they've gotten wrong 

10 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

No we didn’t play well for 60 minutes.

The stats show that Motherwell arguable had the better of the game - that is my point!  

Very glass half full of you to take the view that referee decisions are our problem and not the fact that we are totally average and struggle to assert ourselves against any of the better teams in the league.

Where do I say that? We created enough chances to win the game in the first 60 minutes.

I also said our players heads visibly go down when nothing goes their way and cannot battle through it.