Get that board to fuck

GOAT

Just now, AlCapone said:

So with the money he’s had where should we be?

Based on the level of excitement around here at the quality we were bringing in, I think we all thought at this stage we'd be at least second and still in the title race, if not even higher. Clearly we are no where near that level.

To be honest I still think that's exactly where we should be right now. I'm not saying long term that's good enough, but a start, show signs of progress, show we are catching celtic and better than the rest. If we did that this year, after last year's catastrophe I'd have been content.

If you spend the money we do, that's the least you expect. Possibly with a few rounds of Europe and a run to a cup final. Then kick on next year improve again.

I don't see why, with the money we have spent we couldn't have done that.

Put it this way if the 4 million or so spent on cardoso, Herrera and Pena had been spent well, maybe we would have done that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Based on the level of excitement around here at the quality we were bringing in, I think we all thought at this stage we'd be at least second and still in the title race, if not even higher. Clearly we are no where near that level.

To be honest I still think that's exactly where we should be right now. I'm not saying long term that's good enough, but a start, show signs of progress, show we are catching celtic and better than the rest. If we did that this year, after last year's catastrophe I'd have been content.

If you spend the money we do, that's the least you expect. Possibly with a few rounds of Europe and a run to a cup final. Then kick on next year improve again.

I don't see why, with the money we have spent we couldn't have done that.

Put it this way if the 4 million or so spent on cardoso, Herrera and Pena had been spent well, maybe we would have done that.

So when did it ever become acceptable to expect and accept second place?

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is the core problem

These fuckers are the real embarrassment

The whole support want us to take on our enemies but these pussy fucks do fuck all , while the rhodents set about dominating for decades

I would personally string Murray and King up by the balls for being such a pair of apologetic , weak as fuck, shower of muppets

They have taken us to an all time low

Our enemies have got them in the palm of their hand, no chance they'll fight the good fight, they are no threat to the bheggars in any way shape or form! 

image.jpeg.79370aa7a381fe5ae63eeac33f6acac9.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

You are making nae sense.

Sack the owner, board, the manager, the fkn lot.

I don't think you get the point - no cunt will touch us with a 10ft bargepole.

You canny just sack a owner, board etc. 

Nobody will invest as long as King and Murray are involved within the club at boardroom level. Look at how they treated other investors who threatened their endgame at getting as many shares as possible, for as little cash as possible. Look at how Ashley was treated and he owned almost 10%, look at Blue Pitch etc who had voting rights blocked and how they treated previous board members who were shareholders. The current board, King and Murray in particular, have given little encouragement to new investors by only showing disrespect and disdain towards those not involved in their wee clique.

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Correct, starve the cunts out till they run out of cash. A billionaire would only need £2 million to npbuy them out, front load a £30 million team investment and run a shares issue to clear the debt of the current board

the celtic board in the 90s were chased for less

Fantasy land stuff

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

What's this pish ffs? Does the op have a list of Potential investors? Naw ya fuckin clown but if you get rid of what's there then people will pop up when they see a chance to invest

I genuinely don't understand what you think will happen? Get rid of the board, have no board and then hope potential investors notice this and want to invest??

Don't you think that if there were people out there who really had the money and more importantly the inclination to invest it in Rangers, we'd have heard of them by now? It's not like they haven't ha plenty of opportunity over the last 6 years. 

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

yeah there's not a line of folk wanting to take over so we should just accept results like this

fuck off surrender monkeys 

Listen to the state of you? 

Grow up.  

You're not a surrender monkey, you're a brave warrior bashing away at your keyboard. 

I agree that king and co are inept but who replaces them? Why do people think there are more potential investors out there? Why wouldn't they have reared their heads before now?

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Listen to the state of you? 

Grow up.  

You're not a surrender monkey, you're a brave warrior bashing away at your keyboard. 

I agree that king and co are inept but who replaces them? Why do people think there are more potential investors out there? Why wouldn't they have reared their heads before now?

so you think we should just put and up shut up because there's no one better?

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

so you think we should just put and up shut up because there's no one better?

It's not up to us? What're you talking about? 

Can you buy Rangers? Can I? 

What're you actually suggesting? That's a genuine question? 

It's easy to throw a tantrum because we are all pisse off but what's the solution? 

People keep saying "not accepting this and  not accepting that". It's just empty words. Means nothing. 

We have no control over who runs the club or how the team plays. Rant all you want. The fact is you're going to have to "accept" whatever results come our way, just like the rest of us. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

One of the most important periods in our history, a time for stability and who do they appoint?  A fucking nodody, who's done nothing and continues to do nothing.  Why do these cunts continue to get away with this shite, you all marched the streets to get rid of bullshitters but only to get the biggest bullshitters of all in charge.  

Get king and the rest to fuck.

Are you not the mad bastard that wanted Ashley to buy over the club a couple of years ago!?

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

It's easy to throw a tantrum because we are all pisse off but what's the solution? 

People keep saying "not accepting this and  not accepting that". It's just empty words. Means nothing. 

We have no control over who runs the club or how the team plays. Rant all you want. The fact is you're going to have to "accept" whatever results come our way, just like the rest of us. 

I'm not accepting 1 home win in 5 mate

You can if you want but im not, no way!

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

But you are? How are you "not accepting it"?  Be specific? 

Does not accepting it mean you're moaning on the internet? Because that is literally all you can do.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

we should stand up to the Board like we did before and make them put up or shut up and fuck off

instead of burying our heads in the sand saying "this is the best we've got" like you are suggesting

it's not good enough and the fact that folk like yourself who tells anyone that's fed up with it to "grow up" is part of the reason why 

we're you at tonight's game? I was and the fans were there in larger numbers and in fuller voice than anyone expected, the only predictable thing about tonight was the teams performance. The board appointed this useless manager who's signed these useless players and they are the ones to be held responsible but you're too busy remembering shite from 2 years ago, take Kings cock out your ringpiece or fuck up and stop moaning like your telling the rest of us to do

the board have every right to be criticised and so do those who still think tbey are the saviours of the Club because tonight and the past two years have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they haven't saved the Club at all because we're getting embarrassed worse now than we were before the current board came in

so unless you can justify Dave Kings position without delving back into the past, and can address the current problem them shut yer gub

Surrender monkey

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

But you are? How are you "not accepting it"?  Be specific? 

Does not accepting it mean you're moaning on the internet? Because that is literally all you can do.

Let my feelings be known after the game. Just like many many others 

Pedro is toast. He can’t survive this. If the Board don’t act then they’re only putting themselves at risk. 

It’s called fan power - good night 

27 minutes ago, gsa said:

I genuinely don't understand what you think will happen? Get rid of the board, have no board and then hope potential investors notice this and want to invest??

Don't you think that if there were people out there who really had the money and more importantly the inclination to invest it in Rangers, we'd have heard of them by now? It's not like they haven't ha plenty of opportunity over the last 6 years. 

It's nuts, we lose money every season, we'd attract the likes of Green, Ahmad and assorted cunts to plunder what's left. 

As you say, apart from Blue Avenger's multi millionaire mate (stop that laughing) there's hardly been an a stampede to buy. People thinking some billionaire is going to invest 20/30 million, whatever for a gamble are living in some parallel universe. And gamble to gain what, loadss back ffs. Get real, it Scottish football ffs. 

Whomever appointed Pedro should be shown the door with him. A decent manger with the resources Pedro has been given this season would have us challenging the taigs. 

People are quite rightly pissed off, I'm fucking scunnered, but mindless moonhowling pish, with no basis in reality helps no one.