*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Some saying appealing, others saying it's been dropped to a yellow.

In the presser I couldn't make out what was said before GM replied "as far as I know he's available for selection".

Is there official confirmation from club or authorities?

He can play. We've appealed the decision

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mccrorie and either Danny or Aiden Wikson.

Or....... Bates :no:

Forgot about bates, thought he was out on loan somewhere.

McCrorie and the two Wilson’s as a back 3 might not be terrible but I can’t see murty going with a back 3.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mccrorie and either Danny or Aiden Wikson.

Or....... Bates :no:

I really think McCrorie should be first choice, the boy has not put a foot wrong apart from the penalty conceded and at his age that means he is only going to get better. The seasons already looking bleak so I would continue with him and give him as much game time as possible. 

He looks a real star. 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Dorrans out as well. Game is looking bleak. Hopefully Jack and Holt can give us something midfield but the creative side of our midfield looks worrying. No pace, no creativity, I’m just grateful it’s Hearts.

Dorrans out 100%?

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Defence is going to be shaky as hell, thought McCrorie looked like a wee boy  lost on Wednesday night. 

Have to disagree mate. I thought he looked comfortable. Passed the ball well, and generally didn’t look like he was under any real pressure when defenders ran at him. 

Just now, A.T.G said:

Dorrans out as well. Game is looking bleak. Hopefully Jack and Holt can give us something midfield but the creative side of our midfield looks worrying. No pace, no creativity, I’m just grateful it’s Hearts.

It’s not a game for windass or Pena that’s for sure.

Candeias on right and John on left would be our best creative source in midfield.

Beerman and Tav at fullback for deeper crosses or overlap. Middle of the park we have nothing so it’ll be down the flanks and that way I’d rather than herrera or Hardie over Miller to play alongside Morelos since Miller will do his usual dropping deep, drifting wide etc.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s not a game for windass or Pena that’s for sure.

Candeias on right and John on left would be our best creative source in midfield.

Beerman and Tav at fullback for deeper crosses or overlap. Middle of the park we have nothing so it’ll be down the flanks and that way I’d rather than herrera or Hardie over Miller to play alongside Morelos since Miller will do his usual dropping deep, drifting wide etc.

We’ve been crying out for a midfield for 5 years now. Dorrans is the only real footballer we’ve had in the middle since we went tits up. That’s about 10 windows and we’ve fucked it up completely.

I blame Warburton mainly for his fucking 433 pish.

I would go:

Wes

Tav     McCrorie Wilson   Beerman

Candieas Jack Holt John

Hardie  Morelos

Think it will be John at LB with Windass playing and Miller in for Hardie though. 

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

We’ve been crying out for a midfield for 5 years now. Dorrans is the only real footballer we’ve had in the middle since we went tits up. That’s about 10 windows and we’ve fucked it up completely.

I blame Warburton mainly for his fucking 433 pish.

I’m hoping a new manager allows Dorrans to get further forward. I know he’s not a number 10 type player but at the moment he’s playing more of a deep lying playmaker role and jack alongside is much the same but perhaps more of a water carrier to simply break up the play, drop deep to collect the ball and play simple sideways passes.

Warburton put a lot of emphasis on the inside forwards and he seemed happy with Halliday, holt and one of the loanees (Zelalem, Toral, Hyndman).

I still think with the right organisation we have a solid midfield but it lacks creativity. I had hoped Pena would be the dynamic and creative force in the middle but that doesn’t look like it’s the case.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

352 or 451 for me. I keep saying it year in year out but when we had 5 in midfield in the past, we were hard to beat.

Dont think we have 5 Midfieders available...

Windass Holt Jack Barjonas Candieas

Not sure thats an option 

Any win will do at this point .

I am pretty sure Murty will keep it the exact same minus the injuries, same as he did with warburtons Tactics.

Penà maybe out for Miller,  even though one actually scores goals 

2 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

I would go:

Wes

Tav     McCrorie Wilson   Beerman

Candieas Jack Holt John

Hardie  Morelos

Think it will be John at LB with Windass playing and Miller in for Hardie though. 

Agree on both the suggested line up and what the expected line up will be unfortunately.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Agree on both the suggested line up and what the expected line up will be unfortunately.

Think this would be a perfect opportunity to give Hardie some game time, been working with Murty all season. Might see him off the bench if he isn't involved tonight.

Archived