*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Had me interested until Herrera, I can honestly Ive never seen a more awkward talentless looking footballer in my life. Also for one of the biggest guys on the pitch I’ve yet to see him win a header. 

I thought the 2 of them played alright together on Wednesday. It looked liked Morelos was being talked through the game by Herrera for making runs. They need a run of games its a better partnership than Morelos and Miller for me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They're a big physical side, and I think we need to match that. They're also going to be strong at set pieces, and I think we're a much better side defending them when we have Alnwick in goal. 

Alnwick

Tav     Cardoso   McCrorie  Wilson

Candeias Jack   Dorrans   John

Herrera    Morelos

Miller to come off the bench and either do fuck all when we're down or bag the winner. Jack to get his 10th red card of the season for rattling into someone off the ball

Dorrans and Cardoso are out.

11 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I thought the 2 of them played alright together on Wednesday. It looked liked Morelos was being talked through the game by Herrera for making runs. They need a run of games its a better partnership than Morelos and Miller for me

Not much in it for, that’s why I would to see Hardie in there. 

Got a feeling we are going to get Miller tomorrow anyway. 

I’ll be interested in seeing who isn’t involved in the youth game tonight.

Left wing cannot be given to Windass again, surely got to be loooking at John with Beerman or Hodson at left back or at the very least Nemane starting.

Expect McCrorie and Wilson as the centre backs, Holt and Jack as the central midfield Candeias on the right and Morelos and Miller up top.

6 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I’ll be interested in seeing who isn’t involved in the youth game tonight.

Left wing cannot be given to Windass again, surely got to be loooking at John with Beerman or Hodson at left back or at the very least Nemane starting.

Expect McCrorie and Wilson as the centre backs, Holt and Jack as the central midfield Candeias on the right and Morelos and Miller up top.

I had been hoping that there was a player in Nemane but I though he looked awful on Wednesday. Didnt offer anything really going forward or in defense.

24 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They're a big physical side, and I think we need to match that. They're also going to be strong at set pieces, and I think we're a much better side defending them when we have Alnwick in goal. 

Alnwick

Tav     Cardoso   McCrorie  Wilson

Candeias Jack   Dorrans   John

Herrera    Morelos

Miller to come off the bench and either do fuck all when we're down or bag the winner. Jack to get his 10th red card of the season for rattling into someone off the ball

Dropping Foderingham :lol:

2 minutes ago, james_85 said:

I had been hoping that there was a player in Nemane but I though he looked awful on Wednesday. Didnt offer anything really going forward or in defense.

Well without getting game time it’s hard to judge, all I know is I have seen enough of windass to know he’s not good enough so it’s time to look at other possibilities.

Personally i’d review left back and put John on left wing. He’s direct, positive, quick and has a good cross and shot in his locker. Left back will be Wallace when he’s back but for now surely Beerman or Hodson could fill in allowing John to replace windass.

12 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Well without getting game time it’s hard to judge, all I know is I have seen enough of windass to know he’s not good enough so it’s time to look at other possibilities.

Personally i’d review left back and put John on left wing. He’s direct, positive, quick and has a good cross and shot in his locker. Left back will be Wallace when he’s back but for now surely Beerman or Hodson could fill in allowing John to replace windass.

I would like to see John moved forward in left mid as well. Hodson fills me with fear every time he plays left back. Beerman could be a good shout as John should be defensive enough to be able to help him out.

2 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Wes

Tav McRorie Wilson John

Candeias Holt Windass Nemane

Miller Morelos

id imagine something like that.

Jack can play given we are appealing so get windass out that team and swap for jack and it’s probably quite close to the mark.

6 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Wes

Tav McRorie Wilson John

Candeias Holt Windass Nemane

Miller Morelos

id imagine something like that.

If Windass carries on getting game time I’ll be making a one way trip to the Erskine Bridge. 

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Jack can play given we are appealing so get windass out that team and swap for jack and it’s probably quite close to the mark.

Some saying appealing, others saying it's been dropped to a yellow.

In the presser I couldn't make out what was said before GM replied "as far as I know he's available for selection".

Is there official confirmation from club or authorities?

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

My starting team would be along the lines of

Foderingham

McCrorie Cardoso  Wilson

Candeias  Tav  Jack   Holt  John

Herrera   Morelos  

I'd go for something like this but swap Tav for Barjonas.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Some saying appealing, others saying it's been dropped to a yellow.

In the presser I couldn't make out what was said before GM replied "as far as I know he's available for selection".

Is there official confirmation from club or authorities?

Not heard anything official but how can it be reduced to a yellow unless we appealed?

Archived