Murty's Presser

Lloyd

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm actually expecting us to win now tomorrow and I expect the likes of Windass to have a good game so annoyingly the next manager will continue thinking he can offer something

I think we’ll win despite him.

Not overburdened with alternatives at present.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Blueenose said:

He’s the man to take us forward. Some of his football last time for us was brilliant, he just needed more time to make it more consistent. 

It was a good presser but I wouldn’t go that far. The football the last time wasn’t great. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm actually expecting us to win now tomorrow and I expect the likes of Windass to have a good game so annoyingly the next manager will continue thinking he can offer something

I think we’ll win despite him.

Not overburdened with alternatives at present.

Always liked Murty. 

We should all do headstands in the crowd on Saturday 

But if im being honest I prefer the temp manager to take the McDowell approach, look of utter confusion at every question :lol: 

Thinking back at that I'm in stitches. Pre, post and during the game his face was a picture :lol: 

1 minute ago, Blue Sheep said:

you do now ;-)

Assuming you're right, there's surely more questions than answers as to wtf happened on Wednesday night where another wrongly issued red card was given to our detriment.

And that's before looking at simulation offences agsinst Broadfoot.

I fucking hate this country.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Assuming you're right, there's surely more questions than answers as to wtf happened on Wednesday night where another wrongly issued red card was given to our detriment.

And that's before looking at simulation offences agsinst Broadfoot.

I fucking hate this country.

Totally agree with you!

2 red cards & 2 red cards dropped....bit late when we have lost the points.

SFA are a bunch of arse holes.

They could do that all the time to us...get a man sent off , then cancel the card the next day....joke!

1 minute ago, Blue Sheep said:

Totally agree with you!

2 red cards & 2 red cards dropped....bit late when we have lost the points.

SFA are a bunch of arse holes.

They could do that all the time to us...get a man sent off , then cancel the card the next day....joke!

Hope to fuck we've got it in writing if Jack plays.

Otherwise bheggars will be imundating compliance officer with all sorts of complaints.

13 minutes ago, Misteral said:

You might be right but I think only someone who knows him personally could make that assumption. 

True enough but personally I don't think his first manager role should be with us. I don't think it would be a success long term and could end up shafting his own career.

We always back our manager but there is something extra for murty from our support.

i think the difference is we want Rangers to win, but especially murty, although its collective success if we do. I just feel his attitude when pedro came in is first class, how he stepped down and got on with it and has stepped up again without a whimper, as someone else said who would not work hard for the guy.

long may Rangers and murty working together continue.

5 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

We always back our manager but there is something extra for murty from our support.

i think the difference is we want Rangers to win, but especially murty, although its collective success if we do. I just feel his attitude when pedro came in is first class, how he stepped down and got on with it and has stepped up again without a whimper, as someone else said who would not work hard for the guy.

long may Rangers and murty working together continue.

I like him, but let’s not forget from 6 games he had 3 wins, 2 losses and a draw. Think some are forgetting that. 

Fully behind him in the short term though.