Players SM silence

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not seen any of them tweeting etc which I'm surprised about as a lot of them are usually very active on it.

Does that sum up the feeling towards Pedro?

Maybe they're not tweeting because they're in support of Pedro.  Maybe it means fuck all.  Maybe you're clutching at straws with this one.  The most baseless of Pedro bashing threads to date.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Maybe they're not tweeting because they're in support of Pedro.  Maybe it means fuck all.  Maybe you're clutching at straws with this one.  The most baseless of Pedro bashing threads to date.

:lol: I truly wasn't Pedro bashing, in this day and age players are usually all over social media. Just saying they have been unusually quiet

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Has millers agent or chavvy wife not had anything to say? 

Cunts. 

I saw the wife posted something on Instagram.

Worst thing about it was the responses. Saying King Kenny will be back in his rightful place etc.

how brilliant he is. Proper cringeworthy fans he never see Rangers play. The guy has been dreadful for 9 months hope he's kept away .

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Worst thing about it was the responses. Saying King Kenny will be back in his rightful place etc.

how brilliant he is. Proper cringeworthy fans he never see Rangers play. The guy has been dreadful for 9 months hope he's kept away .

It's sickening. I'd love to see him booed tomorrow but will never happen. He'l play his usual terrible game or brainless movement and shocking 1st touch but then get a goal to "prove his doubters wrong". 

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Our fans are fucking faggots, 'I love King Kenny'. I mean a name for a tarrier, used for another former celtic player is bad.

He's been shite for more than 9 months.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

It's sickening. I'd love to see him booed tomorrow but will never happen. He'l play his usual terrible game or brainless movement and shocking 1st touch but then get a goal to "prove his doubters wrong". 

Found it. Check the responses. Clueless

image.jpg

image.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He's in the squad for tomorrow mate , as for the tweets , fuck knows and couldny really care as i dont have twitter , was the wife that confiscated my phone though n no Pedro 

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

Yes, we should be absolutely disgusted if he scored tomorrow...

In fact, we shouldn’t cheer if he scores just incase people think we are supporting him.