**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Started a new season in FM10, activated Scottish, English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Dutch leagues including all the leagues within so England starts from Conference North/South. Unemployed Sunday League manager, will start with a shit team and see where i end up in a few years. Been offered a few Conference North/South jobs but hoping i can get into the Conference to start with.

5 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Started a new season in FM10, activated Scottish, English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Dutch leagues including all the leagues within so England starts from Conference North/South. Unemployed Sunday League manager, will start with a shit team and see where i end up in a few years. Been offered a few Conference North/South jobs but hoping i can get into the Conference to start with.

In October i got offered the Workington job (sitting bottom of Conference North) so decided to take it. Got through 4 FA Cup qualifying rounds and got beat in round 1, decent achievement. Sitting 15th in the league at the start of January, brought in a few freebies that have been doing well but need alot more as my team is utter guff, can't wait till half my team leaves at the end of the season. Think the playoffs are out of reach but should get promotion next year aslong as i can pick up some decent freebies.

Half way through season 2, currnetly top of the league but hit a crappy bit of form picking up 5 points from 15. Also Morecambe from League 2 have just offered me there managers job and i didn't even apply, they just came in for me. Got a big decision to make.

On 02/01/2018 at 15:08, Tak3rNo1 said:

Gonna try and get back into FM10, probably my favourite one. New ones are so complicated it's silly, i packed it in when you had to do stuff with agents when trying to sign people, fuck that.

I am the same mate, they have kicked the arse out of it now.

Was considering getting it as well but we must be a cunt of a team to manage on it and I'd rather not leather my new laptop off the wall in frustrating because some cunt with 3 Finishing has scored a hat-trick against me.

Signed a guy from the Bolivian league called Alejandro Chumacero, he's got some of the most well rounded stats I've ever seen only downside I could see was he is only 5ft5 but he's been unreal so far, 2 goals and 6 assists in 4 games.

38 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Signed a guy from the Bolivian league called Alejandro Chumacero, he's got some of the most well rounded stats I've ever seen only downside I could see was he is only 5ft5 but he's been unreal so far, 2 goals and 6 assists in 4 games.

Good free agent on FIFA career mode as well

i don't know what's happening. i had a good pre season and doing well in the euro cup so far but can only seem to manage draws in the league no matter how good we play. last game was totally destroying hearts in terms of possession/shots/on target but ended 0-0 which was so unfair. i've made a few signings which have helped. it's just confusing me how i can only manage draws in the league yet i can beat european teams quite easily. also the amount of injuries i'm getting is stupid. trying to ease miller + dorrans back in. 

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What's that?

New owner instead of King who's a sugar daddy and pumps cash into the club.

They give yoy 25m to spend in the summer and a stadium expansion to 64,000. Also improve all the facilities too.

Game starts in November 16 so there's no games until June 17 so might be worth holidaying through until then.