**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

My save in 2029 i have won every trophy except champions league, which i will achieve, got a 64k stafium expansion ( 80million bank loan to cover it) also sitting with 170 odd million in bank i am a selling club buy youngsters cheap usually from abroad if they have release clause which is small i snipe tem pretty relentlessly. Sell on for easy profit down the line. Highly addictive.

aw fuck off. i thought steam backed up saves. just lost my game save cause i had to reinstall windows. 

probably for the best though. was on a losing streak got beat off partick, dundee (put us out the cup), and that mhob in the east. was sitting 3rd place in the league and dropped to 4th. got into the group stages of euro cup. 

Only been playing this for the last month or so and genuinely surprised at how easy the transfer market is. I've made Rangers rich in the space of 2 seasons because it's easy to convince teams to pay stupid money for your players.

£12m for Cardoso and £20m for Morelos :lol:

16 minutes ago, wully said:

Lee Cattermole has spat the dummy.

Sent off so i issued him a warning, first game back from suspension he gets sent off again so i fine him a weeks wages.

He wasn't pleased with my tone after a chat and he's wanting out.

I back you here mate 

24 minutes ago, wully said:

Lee Cattermole has spat the dummy.

Sent off so i issued him a warning, first game back from suspension he gets sent off again so i fine him a weeks wages.

He wasn't pleased with my tone after a chat and he's wanting out.

Rule with an iron fist and release the cunt mate. 

28 minutes ago, wully said:

He's valued at 5m and Leicester are interested so let's not be to hasty yet!

Release him it's the only way the rest of the squad will take you seriously.

If you cave to his demands and then let him leave the rest of the players will see you as a weak touch and will do the same to manufacture moves from us.

On 1/22/2018 at 15:09, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Just started a new save and he scored 10 in the first 2 European qualifiers

He scored 7 in mine then got injured for about 3 months. Hasn't been able to get back in the team. Candeais must have the highest assists in the world ATM in my game.