**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

So. Played most of the first season with the same squad as is, plus Moult. 13 straight wins, few draws. Got Bordeaux in the Euro playoff round and got beat 3-2 overall so no Europe for me.

Had a dip in form throughout Christmas and was given the ultimatum of 10 points in 5 games. Done that in 4 games.

March roles around and lose 1 game, draw 1 game and they sack me. Immediately move in Derek McInnes. So clearly they were after any excuse to boot me.

So, might start a new save and try different tactics and employ more players. My problem was injuries, they were constantly staggered over time and my defense suffered big time. So, more players to be bought and loaned in next time.

I'm enjoying it, but tbh playing as Rangers is too easy.

1st season - managed to get into Europa group stages after two freak results against Zenit and then a good performance against Braga. Domestically, celtic wiped the floor with me and the rest of us (prob better than they are irl), managed to beat them once at Ibrox in the league, but they won the treble again. I usually start games without a transfer budget, so only until Xmas was I able to add anyone, and I signed Lewis Morgan and Martin Linnes.

2nd season - tims sell Dembele and Griffiths for 20+ each. They then proceed to spend most of that on RBs (they have 5 at this moment), CBs (8), DM (6), and they play almost the full season with Stuart Armstrong and Ryan Christie up front... So, having improved my team a lot, they are now 14 pts behind me in March, sitting in 3rd, and I've drawn 3 and lost 4 in the league...

Now far be it from me to want a strong celtic, but I kinda wanted to enjoy the challenge of beating these cunts and stopping 10, instead they've just collapsed because the AI is absolutely retarded. It's the same thing every year, exact same thing happened to my Rangers game last year. :lol:

I honestly enjoy FM a lot, but stupid shit like this just ruins it and eventually you'll lose interest.

On 23/11/2017 at 22:38, MrMeeseeks said:

Anyone remember the Soccer AM team you could have a little friendly with a few FMs back? Thinking of adding a RangersMedia side, filled with a few faces, that's solely available for the occasional friendly. Pretty certain I could make it so the players wouldn't move, possibly.

If anyone wants in this just give me your first name and preferred position. I'll randomise the rest (age, hair/skin colour, height, weight, ability, whatever). Doubt many will be interested though... 

3 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

If anyone wants in this just give me your first name and preferred position. I'll randomise the rest (age, hair/skin colour, height, weight, ability, whatever). Doubt many will be interested though... 

Stick me in for a laugh. William and I'll go rb

2 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Fuck it, just went ahead with this!

Added everyone that posted in this thread, whether they play the game or not. 31-man squad is pretty decent, might get a varied lineup.

fsgb.thumb.png.68ef5567abd053d5d6543384889aac63.png

Here's the link...

Stick the fmf file in your 'editor data' folder and the 'rangersmedia' folder and your graphics folder. Both of which can be found in 'My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2018'.

I'm Left footed and on the left wing. Used to play there aswell :lol:

16 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Added everyone that posted in this thread, whether they play the game or not. 31-man squad is pretty decent, might get a varied lineup.

Here's the link...

Stick the fmf file in your 'editor data' folder and the 'rangersmedia' folder and your graphics folder. Both of which can be found in 'My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2018'.

Where the fuck am I ya dick

16 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Here's the link...

hahahahaha key player, I'll be working my ticket to the Allianz any season now :lol: