**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

33 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Started a new save after the full release, even after securing the quadruple in my beta save.

Brought in Jamie Walker and Yan Valery on loan. And three youngsters, Rok Vodisek, Tony Gallacher and Dario Maresic, all being future first team players.

How's McCrorie in the update mate? No where near as good as he should be in my beta save.

41 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

How's McCrorie in the update mate? No where near as good as he should be in my beta save.

He's still criminally underrated, pretty sure Aidan Wilson has a higher potential ability. Their unders are fucking filled to the brim with potential stars.

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

He's still criminally underrated, pretty sure Aidan Wilson has a higher potential ability. Their unders are fucking filled to the brim with potential stars.

Aye Wilson looks decent in my save too along with Beerman & Jack Thompson.

Their full squad is overrated to fuck, Armstrong worth 12m ffs! 

Then again in my save just now Pena is worth  8m & Herrera 5m :lol:

10-0 agg win over some team from Andorra that'll do me :lol:

QEWHDWq.png

FsTtY5j.png

Signings so far and one player I'm hoping to bring in. Should hopefully get a WP played a few times for South Africa and he won't be arriving for a year so another few caps should come along too.

final.thumb.png.0cc869e1ff775c735cb7e9724bcdb57a.png

Thought I'd regret deleting my beta save but turns out I could manage another Europa League win in my first season. Yan Valery is an absolute machine of a RB, get him in on loan.

46 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

How did you get offical uefa badge for your compitition

Logopacks, can't play without 'em. Have a little look at sortitoutsi or FM Scout for all your graphical needs.

I didn't even make the group stages ? lost on away goals to Bilbao ffs

I've signed 11 players on loan in a panicked frenzy as I don't want to waste money on shite players .

Harry Wilson ,Jeff Adelaide , that Attakhan guy from Leverkusen

Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves from Benfica being the main 5 the others are fillers jonjoe Kenny, Adrian Marin, Andrea Pinnamonti 

Bulking out the squad as I expected to be in Europe now struggling to keep people happy .

Started well but a wee stumble sees them 4 clear but I have a game in hand.

Morelos has 11 in 11 so far for me.

For those curious, this is what my transfers looked like for the first season. Alfons, Jose Maria, and Alberto were all regens.

transfers.thumb.png.b0a96b1a55ba64fa90dc7c4afe26891a.png

Jamie Walker, Lewis Morgan, Declan John and Blair Alston are all coming in on free transfers.

team.thumb.png.d6aab1e608e62c1cc437297f0139799c.png

This is probably my best 11, that upfront partnership is just magical.

Anyone remember the Soccer AM team you could have a little friendly with a few FMs back? Thinking of adding a RangersMedia side, filled with a few faces, that's solely available for the occasional friendly. Pretty certain I could make it so the players wouldn't move, possibly.

On 11/23/2017 at 21:38, MrMeeseeks said:

Anyone remember the Soccer AM team you could have a little friendly with a few FMs back? Thinking of adding a RangersMedia side, filled with a few faces, that's solely available for the occasional friendly. Pretty certain I could make it so the players wouldn't move, possibly.

Put me on at right wing mate :lol: Get K.A.I at right back, a right side that breaks legs every match.

3 hours ago, Albertz_11 said:

What tactics do you use for this mate!!

Here you go!

Can't promise you'll achieve the same but it's definitely worth giving it a try. It's the same tactic as I posted above. Candeias is amazing on the right.

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

Put me on at right wing mate :lol: Get K.A.I at right back, a right side that breaks legs every match.

If I ever get round to it consider it done! Need to get at least 11 members for a squad, ideally 23.