• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean maybe like...

-----------Thomson------------

-Naismith--Ferguson--Beasley--

--------Boyd-----Darcheville--

?

How come Boyd is included in most of you guys starting line-ups for this coming season?I've got a feeling that after a few games, he's going to become the

Buffell of last season, warming the bench for most of the year. :unsure:

He scores goals.

Goals win games.

I think Boyd will indeed sit on the bench....last years goals or not. I think Darcheville, Beasley and even Naisy, will score LOTS of goals. We simply won't need Boyd..

I also think McCulloch will bang alot home this year too! And let's no forget our set-piece wizard.... ADAM! (our Naka) :bouncy:

# 52 this year!!!!

We simply won't need Boyd..

Every team needs a goalscorer and that is exactly what Boyd is. A big season ahead for him and I think he'll hit 25+ goals.

We simply won't need Boyd..

Every team needs a goalscorer and that is exactly what Boyd is. A big season ahead for him and I think he'll hit 25+ goals.

aye! So long as they are spoon-fed to him, right on his foot or heed! I will take his goals and cheer loudly, don't get me wrong, but as a footballer, he is absolute PISH!!!

Boyds a poacher, doesnt matter if they are spoon fed to him or not, you still have to hit the back of the net. Hopefully his loss of weight and hunger will make him a better player.

Boyds a poacher, doesnt matter if they are spoon fed to him or not, you still have to hit the back of the net. Hopefully his loss of weight and hunger will make him a better player.

true enuff!

her's hoping!

I remember a certain Super Ally being just a poacher. He was and is classed as pretty useless aswell :rolleyes:

If we sign both I think we will have good cover in all areas.

Agreed right wing is a major factor, But I could see, hutton and whittaker both on that side, it would be near impossible for teams to attack us down the right. and it would make it very hard for teams to defend against, not knowing which one to pick up. Its an option at least

This year will be novo's last IMO and he will not feature as much.

I think whittaker and hutton could learn each others game very easily, as hutton does play exciting hibs like plays at times...

they two could be a matching combo for the right side.

Then again, maybe not.

Sky Sports News: Rangers have withdrawn latest offer, so Killie go back and get your money from the two higher bidders

you're NO SERIOUS!!!!!???

CHRIST!

Feck it! Let them have him! Sick of this SHITE!

Bollocks!!!! :rant:

Sky Sports News: Rangers have withdrawn latest offer, so Killie go back and get your money from the two higher bidders

LINK please??? I was just on the Sky website and NO mention of this anywhere??? <cr>

"Official" text says ......

Rangers Boss WS ends interest in Killie striker Steven Naismith: "We cannot come to an agreement so that is it finished"

Personally i think thank fuck