Morelos dropped?

Smile

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He'll end up a great player for us I think, but atm he's still learning and far too many act like he's been banging them in week in week out 

He’s not banging them in every game but few strikers do, His work off the ball and link up play makes him a very important player for us imo, just look at the equaliser vs hearts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Who is our main striker? 

Was supposed to be Herrera and Miller even maybe Pena who Morelos stated was the best striker at the club, Morelos was meant to be potential and not start every game his good early form made him the main striker and as i said some got carried away.

Just now, Smile said:

Was supposed to be Herrera and Miller even maybe Pena who Morelos stated was the best striker at the club, Morelos was meant to be potential and not start every game his good early form made him the main striker and as i said some got carried away.

We paid about £1m for him, he was brought in to play.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Pena isn’t a striker.

he was meant to be Potential but he is our main striker now because he has proven himself to be better than any other striker in the squad.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He needs more support up alongside him, Miller is supposed to be playing in the hole but he obviously thinks the hole goes all the way back to our 18 yard line. 

It has done for years...a lot to do with our problems to be fair.

Just now, Siwel said:

Pena isn’t a striker.

he was meant to be Potential but he is our main striker now because he has proven himself to be better than any other striker in the squad.

Morelos seems to think he is and watching him he's certainly no midfielder and has an eye for goal, Dorrans must be the main striker too as I think in the league he only has one less goal than he could be wrong on that though.

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Miller, Crisp bag chaser Morelos is doing the same at times and it's affecting his game overall. I like to see my strikers near each other and upfront.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

The 2 times I have seen Miller do the right thing, which is when Morelos drops short to get a ball he goes beyond him it got us 2 goals against Hearts. 

99% of the time Miller is somewhere around the half way line if not deeper. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Morelos seems to think he is and watching him he's certainly no midfielder and has an eye for goal, Dorrans must be the main striker too as I think in the league he only has one less goal than he could be wrong on that though.

What are you on about? :lol:

Just now, Smile said:

Lies.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

As long as Herrera doesn't start , the guys brutal

He’s not as bad as he’s being made out to be on here, decent link up play not sure about his finishing though. I don’t expect to see him in a Rangers shirt again though.

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s not as bad as he’s being made out to be on here, decent link up play not sure about his finishing though. I don’t expect to see him in a Rangers shirt again though.

He'll definitely play again.

I don't rate him at all so far. He's like Garner if Garner had a tan and added even less to a game than he did.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He'll definitely play again.

I don't rate him at all so far. He's like Garner if Garner had a tan and added even less to a game than he did.

I wouldn’t say he’s at all like Garner mate, he reminds me of Giroud 

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Nah more that he has good link up play and inconsistent finishing.

I'm struggling to think of what link up play you're talking about. I can remember him holding off a defender well for a goal in the friendly against Sheffield Wednesday but apart from that I mind very little else. 

Maybe he's doing little things that I don't notice