Morelos dropped?

Smile

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Good point. Although Pena was supposed to be in the squad for Berwick midweek that was announced then just vanished. 

Herrera would have been better staying away as he did not look interested.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Not scored in 8 games @Siwel was moaning about it the other day.  I remember saying keep calm he's Potential not our main striker.

He'll end up a great player for us I think, but atm he's still learning and far too many act like he's been banging them in week in week out 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I seen some stats on Twitter that showed    - aside from goals - how important he is in terms of link up play/assists. At the moment he is invaluable to us - goals or not.

Didn't say he wasn't important to us. Just don't think us getting wins rests entirely on him

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He'll end up a great player for us I think, but atm he's still learning and far too many act like he's been banging them in week in week out 

People get carried away Ross McCrorie also the new Richard Gough.

His problem is he does too much work, that's not a criticism, al never have a go at someone for putting in too much of a shift but he needs to focus on staying closer to the goal, that's partly why I think Candeias would be a decent foil for him.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I seen some stats on Twitter that showed    - aside from goals - how important he is in terms of link up play/assists. At the moment he is invaluable to us - goals or not.

Directly involved in more goals than anyone else in the league I think the stat was, if it was the same one I saw.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he just needs to score and put the criticism to bed. Easy.

The Problem is he was brought in to be Potential he scored and did well early on people got carried away and thought he should do it every week.