Change in mood

trueblueal

7 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Almost every fan now has had enough of talk and buzz words. We need to start seeing evidence of progress. 

This week a manager must be put in place and that manager must be a uniting force. Some of the names (you know who they are) give fans the fear. If it's a borderline joke appointment the fans might just turn on the board or simply stop turning up.

We need to know what DKs position is on all of this. He's silent and unseen. We are fed spin and later find out about £3m payoffs. Why the delay in share conversion? What if DK has to bid for the whole lot?

What do our future plans in the transfer market look like? If it's break even say so now and don't have the fans waiting on the new manager making quality signings that never come. 

It feels like we are a crisis point and the leadership are silent and invisible. The fans groups are silent and invisible. We need some reasurrance if this negativity is misplaced or some honesty if it isn't. 

I doubt any new manager will have cash for new players in January, unless we can offload.

The acounts show that the debt is unsustainable and as far as a share issue, I won't be holding my breath to secure a windfall from any of it.

The can issue themselves preferential shares at any value below the 27p to give themselves greater control cheaper. Whatever shares are left, outwith fans, I honestly can't see any great uptake with this crew . An outside/institutional investor would need certified insane to do so, between those accounts and those who run us.

I cannot see this board giving clarity in anything, as to do so, we would just find that levels of investment would stack up to not to be making a challenge and they don't want a rebellion to oust them on their hands.

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

The days leading up to Hamilton,  I had a bad feeling. Murty went from the custodian with no interest in the big job, to someone who really believed he could take over. This turnaround in the space of a few days. 

I agree. I feel the board were sounding out via the media how the fans would react to Murty landing the job  they were hoping he would beat Hamilton and Dundee 5 wins in a row and then make a cheap appointment. It backfired big time Murty was found out to be way out his depth as most of us knew he would be !  Now we will get a panic reaction and probably an appointment like big Eck ! 

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

anyone who thinks a new manager is turning all of this around is deluded, they'll have one task - get second place and with this team, that is a hell of a challenge.

Our squad is terrible and needs rebuilt, a job that costs money but will be overseen by a board who have none. i don't blame Murty for the result at the weekend, that's all on the board expecting to challenge on the cheap.

Agree and disagree while a lot of that’s correct a squad with the players we do should finish in second with ease.

has King even been in the country since Pedro was sacked? As Rangers CEO his main priority, in fact his only priority should be Rangers and securing a competent manager, instead he's galavanting around South Africa where he doesn't have to hear our pish

ForeverAndEver posted a video of the fans hurling abuse at the players last night, and rightly so, the only thing that annoys me about it is the abuse isn't also being directed at the board. It's at the point I can't see us finishing second for many a year let alone win the league. 

On 20/11/2017 at 09:55, Brian Fantana said:

while some had potential, i'm not seeing nything to make me think these are players that are capable of stepping up to the mindset that every game is a must win.

they've chucked it now Pedro is gone, it's the same as Mckay etc after MW left. This is why we need a decent scouting department so the players are signing for the Club and not for the manager

Totally agree with an earlier poster that it looks more and more like the board were sounding out us fans on the possibility of Murty taking over permanently. One month on there still appears to be no Plan B. 

23 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Started this after the Hamilton game. That we haven't heard a peep since then is a disgrace. We are rudderless and the fans are on the verge of mutiny 

That's what it's going to take, and it would have happened already by now if we were anything other than a British club. 

All our major problems are in the Board Room. Dave King should be no where near any position of responsibility in our Club. We are being run by an ego who has shown no real leadership and his track record demonstrates that integrity is not high on his priority list. We are toxic both to new investors and potential Managers. King had his chance, made his promises- yet he has shown nothing of value. It’s the Support that have and are truly funding his shambles. Yet his plan is to convert the “loans” to shares in a manner that will just cement his grip on the Cash Cow that is Rangers FC. 

Players attitude is all wrong. A know he wasn't on the bench yesteday but seen on his instagram Liam Kelly was in the Ross county end at Tynecastle today, what's all that about? Not only weird a player being a team in same leagues crowd but you would think players would be keeping there heads down after the shite we have been getting from them

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Players attitude is all wrong. A know he wasn't on the bench yesteday but seen on his instagram Liam Kelly was in the Ross county end at Tynecastle today, what's all that about? Not only weird a player being a team in same leagues crowd but you would think players would be keeping there heads down after the shite we have been getting from them

Crazy decision by Liam, I guess most professional players can easily get a seat in the stand from most other clubs with just a phone call if they simply want to see the game. If they go away from the main stand they're just asking for some idiots nearby to wind them up. Especially Gers players, as thanks to the SFA and the hatred instilled and now the norm in the other SPL teams they're always going to be easy targets.