Rangers / Motherwell lack of tickets

RDB14

Have I completely missed something here? Back in Scotland for Christmas for first time in couple of years and wanted to take my bird and dad to the Motherwell game so have been checking the website for tickets. Finally seen they go on sale today and can't find 3 together in the whole stadium!? Do they go on sale in batches or something now or is it genuinely almost sold out already? The Sandy Jardine Stand and Copland Road don't even have a single ticket for sale...

30 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Have I completely missed something here? Back in Scotland for Christmas for first time in couple of years and wanted to take my bird and dad to the Motherwell game so have been checking the website for tickets. Finally seen they go on sale today and can't find 3 together in the whole stadium!? Do they go on sale in batches or something now or is it genuinely almost sold out already? The Sandy Jardine Stand and Copland Road don't even have a single ticket for sale...

i know that every game i have tried to get tickets for it is only the club deck or main stand available and that is when i an looking for a single ticket

It's not sold out (maybe a thousand or so tickets left) but all you'll get is rear of the Club Deck or Broomloan road Stand now. Which is normally the case these days unless you're very, very sharp off the mark.

The Govan and Copland are more or less sold out through Season Tickets anyway.

52 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

There's loads together in the Club Deck?

Just bought a ticket for my daughter in the club deck(even though she will sit with her mum and I will end up there) and there is quite a few left, did try and get a ticket for the Broomloan rear, but, as only stand I've not been in, but it says as it's the family stand you need to purchase one adult and one child  ticket for there.

53 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Don’t be scared by the Club Deck being the only tickets left. I love sitting up there. Amazing view of the pitch wherever you sit and you can truly appreciate the size of the Struth Stand.

I seen there was a couple tickets up there but only in the last couple of rows. Wasn't sure if the view would be horrendous and not really feel the atmosphere? My Dad can't get to games on his own these days and it's my birds first ever game so want to make sure it's an enjoyable affair. Thinking about just booking Club Cooper tbh but means taking my suit back from Asia for it due to the dress code...

20 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I seen there was a couple tickets up there but only in the last couple of rows. Wasn't sure if the view would be horrendous and not really feel the atmosphere? My Dad can't get to games on his own these days and it's my birds first ever game so want to make sure it's an enjoyable affair. Thinking about just booking Club Cooper tbh but means taking my suit back from Asia for it due to the dress code...

That's what I'd be doing. The CD is fine, but if it's a special occasion then you only live once...

Just now, Inigo said:

That's what I'd be doing. The CD is fine, but if it's a special occasion then you only live once...

Cheers, you've given me the extra nudge I needed. And to be fair, Rangers won me £1,200 last week against Aberdeen. It's only right to show my gratitude! And I know walking up the marble staircase will be a special moment for my Dad.

9 minutes ago, blueretro said:

This is what you get from the back row of the club deck!

image.thumb.png.e8f36717252c7c8f3e502d97357892b7.png

It doesn't look awful to just watch the game. But it's not what I want for my birds first impression or my dad's first game in ages. Cheers though, much better idea now.

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

Cheers, you've given me the extra nudge I needed. And to be fair, Rangers won me £1,200 last week against Aberdeen. It's only right to show my gratitude! And I know walking up the marble staircase will be a special moment for my Dad.

No marble staircase I'm afraid mate. That's in the main entrance where the hall of fame wall is. Its just a big cunt of a staircase. Takes about 2 hours to get up it. (Only kidding on that, but it is a lot of stairs)

6 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Don't know where you are looking mate as there are still plenty on sale with seats together.

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T18A11&campaignCode=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N