We’ll be lucky to make top 4

plymouthranger

2 hours ago, hugonot said:

after today im totally devastated the prospect of not finishing with a european spot increases by the day and its depressing; watching progres niederkorn knock us out back in july was terrible i never want to experience that again  

sniff sniff

2 hours ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Finishing behinds dons and jobs really is terrible given our resources and budget. These clubs  have something intrinsically strong in them at the moment that we don't.You could see hibs were bigger fitter and more up for it than we were.Our win peppered over the cracks.

It's the club culture engendered by this board. Poison from top to bottom.

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Ridiculous post for two obvious reasons

1. "Invest money in the sheep" , I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were joking.

2. I've stated elsewhere that the sheep have lost their previous 25 games at the girodome ffs, they'll never win a league in your lifetime. 

They would make better use of the investment than we would. Obviously just joking but the harsh reality is it's probably true. 

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If Murty is kept as manager we wont make the top 4 and there will be no European spot for us.  

Actually that would be the catalyst for change and getting rid of this board, of we are to survive, far less thrive as a club.

There will need to be short term pain for long term gain. It will not be painless, unless some rich benefactor comes along.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

No one is stopping 10IAR :duh:

Can’t see it now 

unless something of “abromovich” proportions happens to us then they will win at least 10. 

That’s not even the issue now, the issue is will the club survive and be at all recognisable. The way it’s going we won’t 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Can’t see it now 

unless something of “abromovich” proportions happens to us then they will win at least 10. 

That’s not even the issue now, the issue is will the club survive and be at all recognisable. The way it’s going we won’t 

They will win the league every year from now until we all pass away. No one is stopping them. None of us will see our club win another major trophy. That's the harsh reality of where we are. 

And celtic getting 55 before we do is the ultimate humiliation. And nothing is more certain sadly. The club, as i said it was the other day, is finished. We are done. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They will win the league every year from now until we all pass away. No one is stopping them. None of us will see our club win another major trophy. That's the harsh reality of where we are. 

And celtic getting 55 before we do is the ultimate humiliation. And nothing is more certain sadly. The club, as i said it was the other day, is finished. We are done. 

Have to agree with that 

tragic

4th place will be a success for this board and team as it will mean a Euro spot after the peados in the east do a back to back treble. 

Pretty soon these cunts are going to be saying they’re the most successful club in football and we’ll be doing fk all.

totally scunnered and until I see a manager fit for this club then the can ram their renewals up their arse, and King yes but my fkn shares you fkn prick of a man 

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet our business model relies on us regularly making group stages of European competitions.

Fucking shameful cunts ruining my club from the Boardroom.

That is a Paul Murray plan, I am sure that was part of his proposal when he tried to buy the club, meaning if we didn't get europe, no debt would be paid off that year. I wonder why his plan was knocked back.

14 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

We will be "done" if we adopt your negative attitude, why didn't the tims just lie down and accept our 10 in a row against a far better squad  outspending them by millions ? 

We are at the level of, who knows as it changes all the time. These players are not good enough to  be consistent and regularly lose against the Dundee's and Kilmarnock's of the world. I think we may end up fourth but also feel we could end up in the bottom six. Nothing now surprises me about Rangers, I just fear the worst.

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

4th place will be a success for this board and team as it will mean a Euro spot after the peados in the east do a back to back treble. 

Pretty soon these cunts are going to be saying they’re the most successful club in football and we’ll be doing fk all.

totally scunnered and until I see a manager fit for this club then the can ram their renewals up their arse, and King yes but my fkn shares you fkn prick of a man 

celtic will be the worlds most successful club in the world within the next 5-7 years, that is their target and no one in Scotland is going to stop them. Our board have bent over for them, perhaps sold them the title as worlds most successful club. Who knows given how inept they look right now. 

11 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

We will be "done" if we adopt your negative attitude, why didn't the tims just lie down and accept our 10 in a row against a far better squad  outspending them by millions ? 

They had people with an ambition we don't have, help them. We have no one out there willing to step up. No one is interested in us. 

16 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

We gifted them that title by letting the 9 iar team carry on a year too long, though that was in part down to key signings being injured a lot, also Laudrup’s heart didn’t quite seem in it, after signing his pre-contract with Chelsea.

They won ONE game v us (out of 5 in the end), so it was down to our shortcomings rather than anything great on their part.

43 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

They had people with an ambition we don't have, help them. We have no one out there willing to step up. No one is interested in us. 

Which is the most frustrating part of the board argument because while we can moan and debate about managers and players performance because they are replaceable , the board argument seems futile because they  have absolutely  no replacements in line to throw money away.