***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this on Fb. Supposedly a genuine post on one of the scum forums, utter nutters, just accept you managed a draw as we deserved that point if not three.

''This will sound like "sour grapes"... and I will probably be shot down...

Today's game was a disappointment on many levels, but OK... I can take the odd 0-0 at home.

We will go on to win the league because we have better players and generally celtic as a club are better geared up for that than any other Scottish outfit.

My question today is what do players get in their "tea" before their match and at half time?

I had much the same question after the Hearts match when they produced their performance of the decade against us (they had done nothing similar before or since...). 
Motivation is one thing, but erm, "surprising" energy levels are something else.

OK, sour grapes, call it what you will...

BUT 

I would NEVER be surprised by what happens under the SFA/SPFL watch.

Can anyone assure me that there are proper controls done before/after for SFA/SPL matches?

Genuine concern / genuine question.''

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Just seen this on Fb. Supposedly a genuine post on one of the scum forums, utter nutters, just accept you managed a draw as we deserved that point if not three.

Today's game was a disappointment on many levels, but OK... I can take the odd 0-0 at home.

We will go on to win the league because we have better players and generally celtic as a club are better geared up for that than any other Scottish outfit.

My question today is what do players get in their "tea" before their match and at half time?

I had much the same question after the Hearts match when they produced their performance of the decade against us (they had done nothing similar before or since...). 
Motivation is one thing, but erm, "surprising" energy levels are something else.

BUT 

Can anyone assure me that there are proper controls done before/after for SFA/SPL matches?

:rofl:

:wanker:

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

BUT 

Am I reading that correctly? is he genuinely saying he suspects someone is doping the tea, fuckin' hell.

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

BUT 

Fucking hell. I have no words

5 minutes ago, badjon said:

BUT 

What did they put in Niko's tea then?

Horse tranquillizer?:lol:

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

At six minutes in MURTY says it’s a great place to play and you go all staunch. Ya baw bag

he says a bit more than that. I think it was somewhere between weird and fucking disgusting. You dont have to be staunch to think that that was wrong. If there was any atmosphere it was the bears that created it. Dont remember him him bigging up the away fans, just the fantastic "stadium". Like I said, fair play on the result. Maybe if you werent too busy taking pictures of the great atmosphere on your phone u would have realised niko was fucking abysmal and subbed him and gave us a proper chance to put they fucking scumbags right in their place. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

A thought he was fuckin rotten like most games this year. But he is 21 , hopefully gets much better..........

This comment isn’t aimed at you, but it seems that:- 

At celtic - they build players up to flog him for serious money.

At Rangers - we slag them off as pish even though they are high in the scoring charts.

Yes, he makes wrong choices sometimes but goals aren’t the only part of his game.

18 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

At Rangers - we slag them off as pish even though they are high in the scoring charts.

Yes, he makes wrong choices sometimes but goals aren’t the only part of his game.

as a support we do need to stop this because the media dont help us in any way - so the support talking players value down has an even worse effect.

18 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

They have the whole of the Scottish media hyping all of their players. 

Like i said , he's 21 hopefully will get better........

Archived